• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

GnawtyDog

Banned
i just spent so much money on my comp

what are ps4 exclusives that i could justify this with? is psn plus good enough?

Injustice and Secret Ponchos this Dec.
Infamous First Light and The Swapper this Jan.

(Justifies PS+ for those two months alone). The exclusives you already know...big list.

Lynn616

It would be great if Newegg had >20K.

That's an extra >20K for PS4 this month in the November 2014 NPD report. PS4 and XB1 might be close because of the PS4 GTA V Black Friday bundle, and that >20K might just push PS4 over the edge to #1.

Does NPD track Kohls?

Does NPD track Kohls?

You bet they do.

6gZ96rw.png

Fs4BW9p.png

They also track Dunkin Donuts in case you want to know monthly donut wars between Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme.

vesvci

Banned
Sales slowed down in the wee hours of the morning. I'd be shocked to still see this deal live by tomorrow afternoon.

Negator

I had to snag it at that price. Would rather save $70 than pay for two games I had no interest in.

Even got it tax free. Aww yisss.

Shengar

Have you seen how expensive health care and a college education are here?

It definitely evens out.

Yeah I've heard a lot about that. Food here is dirt cheap too, you can survive one week with just $10. But I wouldn't deny that I'm envy of the great gaming deals, especially most of the time they can't be bought outside of US.

Where is here?

Forgotten archipelago in Southeast Asia

My buddy came down with Lyme's disease of all things and has been having some lingering issues despite the antibiotics. He had to leave his job and has been pretty down.

So I saw this deal and snagged him a surprise PS4 that I know he will love. Really glad to have jumped on this price.

You Sir, are a good man. Hope he enjoys it.

I guess i can't use this on EU PSN?

Nope, but when you have a US account it doesn't care what country you're in. I live in Australia but have UK PS+, no problem downloading anything. Just have to pay for stuff through the back door, buying UK PSN codes online etc. I wish I'd started a US account instead of a UK one, would have saved a fortune by now considering the cost of games in the UK and Aus.

Maitiú

It's 5:30 in the morning, I have to be up by 9:30, but I'm sure glad I checked neogaf before heading to bed. Thanks OP! After deliberating, I initially decided to pass, then I re-read the "No Tax" part and decided no way I could pass this up. Then I forgot about $40 in paypal dollars that were sittin' there, so this was incredibly budget friendly for the most powerful next gen system.

Pics_nao

Rymuth

Great deal. Gonna pester a few of my friends who live in the land of the free about it. :)

Also, wow, Statham finally broke character. Never imagined it would happen.

ryushe

Have a gaming PC, a Wii U and just up until recently, a XB1, I just can't seem to pull the trigger on this despite being an incredible deal...

Someone give me a good reason as to why I should jump on this. And no, Bloodborne honestly isn't enough.

Top Bottom