• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

I see that they reduced the number allowed per customer from 3 to 1 in the last 15 minutes, heh. I'm surprised they allowed more than 1 to begin with.

hwateber

Ohh this is treading into "generous family gift" territory now.

Also I can't believe someone had a meltdown and got banned in a single retailer console sale thread.
But I'm not surprised it was statham

Biker19

Banned
Smells like fear, concern, desperation, cowardice, and panic. Sales must have fallen off a cliff.

You should be applying that to Microsoft, not Sony. If anything, the momentum that Microsoft had during the 1st two weeks of November are fading, especially with the way that Halo: Master Chief Collection turned out to be.

This is only going through Newegg; the deal's not from Sony themselves.

ramuh

Holy shitballs guys/gals. I decided to go ahead and purchase one for my bro. I'm also buying him two games to go with it. I figure with my 80 dollar gamestop giftcard and some sales he will be set! :) :) :)

lol at people thinking Sony will get November NPD. I'm a huge PS Fanboy and I'm certain it's not gonna happen. The XBO discounts were just too crazy and desperate.

stryke

He's talking about total stock.

We'll see soon enough if Newegg will break the 5K inventory barrier.

Aqua, do you see this as Sony's doing and if so, why would Sony show favouritism to Newegg?

It seems unlikely Newegg would do this on their own. It would make more sense to me to have this deal in retail stores, that way customers while there would buy games and accessories to make up for lost margins.

2,810 left in stock!

Where do you see that?

Aqua, do you see this as Sony's doing and if so, why would Sony show favouritism to Newegg?

It seems unlikely Newegg would do this on their own. It would make more sense to me to have this deal in retail stores, that way customers while there would buy games and accessories to make up for lost margins.

I think Newegg may have approached Sony for this deal and they worked something out...they wanted to get in on the action before Black Friday sales eclipse online retailers like Newegg.

Bgamer90

Banned
You should be applying that to Microsoft, not Sony. If anything, the momentum that Microsoft had during the 1st two weeks are fading, especially with the way that Halo: Master Chief Collection turned out to be.

Ehh... I'm absolutely positive that both consoles have risen in sales this week in thanks to the Black Friday deals.

This is one of eBay's Black Friday "door buster" deals to get shoppers on to the site. eBay is probably giving some kind of kickback to Newegg for selling it this far below retail price.

I wonder if this is a foresight of a future overall price cut and this is Sony is testing reaction. The bundle at 399 ,means less folk will buy the standalone. It just seems a bit strange to see such a large amount going so cheap, then again it shows how on earth could they keep supplies up at the price point. Would be sold out in a very short time.

How does this website get total eBay inventory when it's not reported on the main site?

They specifically say "WatchCount.com℠ is not owned or operated by eBay Inc. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc."

You can attempt to add a high number (say, 10000) to your cart and it will give you an error when the number you requested is higher than the number available. So by trial and error you can figure out how many are in stock.

You can attempt to add a high number (say, 10000) to your cart and it will give you an error when the number you requested is higher than the number available. So by trial and error you can figure out how many are in stock.

Okay. So it seems like there are 2,735 consoles left.

XMh2nIs.png

dallow_bg

nods at old men
It just scrapes the source code from the eBay listing.
Quantity info is there, it's just not displayed.

Search for: "totalQty":7209

Purest 78

I want a PS4 for Bloodborne, but I look at a list of games released for PS4 and I see one that I want to play that I can't play on my pc.

I just can't seem to justify the purchase to myself yet.

Simple you won't find one cheaper either pay this price, or pay 400 when bloodborne comes out.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yeah, it's really weird why it wouldn't be an even number (like 7,000).

Maybe this website gives an inventory estimate instead of hard data?

It might be evenly divisible by a number of pallets. For instance, if a pallet is 81 ps4s, they would have 89 pallets of them.

Sean*O

Obviously Sony is up to subsidizing this sale, not like Newegg feels like blowing through 7k units they would have sold anyway at 399. Guessing we might see more of this in the next few days.

Obviously Sony is up to subsidizing this sale, not like Newegg feels like blowing through 7k units they would have sold anyway at 399. Guessing we might see more of this in the next few days.

Yeah. Looking forward to seeing what other random deals like this pop up.

Tax-free non-bundled PS4s, this is a new egg only deal. Bundles with a free copy of TLOU is Sony's deal.

I bit on my second console.......

The GTA and lego bundles are good but I don't want one of the games that come with each so its kind of a waste

I was going to wait for the Newegg Four Games. One Pick. PlayStation 4 Bundle
( a ps4 with 1 of 4 games) But the price wasn't specified.

$70 off and no tax.. Works for me.

Superman00

Liverpool01
Simple you won't find one cheaper either pay this price, or pay 400 when bloodborne comes out.

Pretty much. Even if Sony drop the price, it would be like $50 at most. This is $70 off. What makes it even better is the no tax. If I were to buy the GTA/TLOU PS4 it would cost me $424. That's almost $100 more I'm paying. Those 2 games are good, but not worth $100. Especially when you can get TLOU for $20 digital code.

ramuh

i just spent so much money on my comp

what are ps4 exclusives that i could justify this with? is psn plus good enough?

If you don't have to money don't worry about it. But I've enjoyed PS plus and the console itself for the last year. Things are ramping up with new games in the next few months.

Top Bottom