• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

U R NOT E
SIQgWPy.png

Is that the multiplat list? Wow. Dat paucity of Xbox One titles.

Top-selling XB1 title on that list is Dead Rising 3 at #32. I know XB1 is an extra week away, but...

So is it possible to activate the 30 days and then activate the 1 year I get with the Killzone bundle to get one year and a month of time?

Hmm, i'm not sure about that one. I would think that it'd work if you used the 30 day trial and then stacked the 1 year on top of it. But i'm not completely sure.

Moosehole

This can't be right can it? Assasins Creed IV ps4 is the #1 game being purchased right now and Knack is outselling COD? I would love for this to happen but it doesn't sound right
Those lists are updated every few hours. Surely the B1G1 promo codes Amazon has been sending out all day are affecting this.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so beyond excited about that Amazon sale. Bought Battlefield 4 and got a free copy of Killzone. :-D

Apath

Anyone still going to try and sell their PS4's? Prices aren't as high yet as I would have wanted. Was there a huge jump during the week of the PS3 release?
I'd imagine prices will go up when the only way to get one is through a scalper. If the market is flooded with consoles and/or they aren't scarce (you can walk in and grab one at a retailer if you want), then you can expect prices to adjust accordingly.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
4 days... For your smart motherfuckers who preordered back in the summer. Im on the second shipment, hopefully I can get mine before the end of the month.

This can't be right can it? Assasins Creed IV ps4 is the #1 game being purchased right now and Knack is outselling COD? I would love for this to happen but it doesn't sound right

COD can be upgraded. most probably bought it for PS3, and then are going to upgrade in-store/on PSN

4 days... For your smart motherfuckers who preordered back in the summer. Im on the second shipment, hopefully I can get mine before the end of the month.

I ordered in the summer but Amazon Canada is sending mine 3 days after launch. Jerks.

- J - D -

d676b7ca579fe4792e59f90a3fe6ef32.png

did gods work

Speaking of PS4 reviews, pkollar's tweet made me wonder about how publications/sites will review PS4 hardware, especially considering the Xbox One won't be out for a week after, so it's not like they can use it as a point of comparison as far as services and functions go. Or can they? Most sites should already have both units, no?

beast786

So technically when you buy a PS4 and a game from Amazon : $460

you get:

Ps4
1 month of plus
Resogun (with plus)
Contrast (with plus)
1 retail game you bought
Another free 60 dollar retail game
1 month of music unlimited
10$ PSN credit

That is one hell of a deal

you get:

Ps4
1 month of plus
Resogun (with plus)
Contrast (with plus)
10$ PSN credit

Wait, how is game + PS4= $450?

I only have PS4 and it's $450.

+ Killzone = $500

SnakeEyez

you get:

Ps4
1 month of plus
Resogun (with plus)
Contrast (with plus)
1 retail game you bought
10$ PSN credit

I thought you needed to buy 2 games before getting the third one free. Is there a B1G1 deal going on??

Top Bottom