• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Super Robot Taisen Remake and Taisen 3 screenshots
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/0...ot-taisen-hd-remake-3rd-super-robot-taisen-z/

Project Diva f 2nd screens
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/06/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-sure-looks-pretty/

how come we don't have a proper yakuza game on vita

that stuff looks amazing for a companion app
Yeah i don't understand, but i guess that a not localized Yakuza app is more bearable than a not localized Yakuza game...
Well they have the assets and a fully functional engine, maybe they will consider making a real Yakuza game for Vita(or maybe they are already doing it?)

kassatsu

Banned
Dokuro price drop: $2.99

GungHo Online Entertainment America today announced its PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system puzzle-platform hybrid game, Dokuro, is now available at a reduced price of $2.99 across North America, and will soon be €2.99 in Europe.

baekshi

Banned
268582-new.jpg

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Did anyone else get confused about that $10 back deal when adding $50 using PayPal? I never spent it, because I figured all I had to do was add it. I guess I'm SOL.

Hasney

Damn, my Vita wouldn't come out of standby and had to hold the power button for 30 seconds. My heart stopped a second there.

Acid08

Banned
Are Sony saying that new PS3 releases will be on PS Now right away? Because if not then y'all won't be able to play P5 on your Vita.

Are Sony saying that new PS3 releases will be on PS Now right away? Because if not then y'all won't be able to play P5 on your Vita.

Yeah, unfortunately, I highly doubt that they'll have new releases on Now. On the off-chances they do, I doubt it would be available on the subscription plan (only ad-hoc rentals, like new movie/tv releases on Amazon).

maouvin

We'd wait for a port. We can wait for post-launch PSNow compatibility.

If we from outside the US get PSNow support, of course.

Oh sorry if I was to offense to you but really come on. Posting half naked anime children should at least come with a NSFW warning.

EDIT: Or is she a 9000 year old demon ? If so I apologize beforehand.

I don't get why you are posting this in a thread the mods are monitoring closely for the response to a change in its scope.

kassatsu

Banned
Pumped for Don't Starve tomorrow - how "up to date" is the version we're getting compared to the steam one?

One of the biggest features of the console edition is the inclusion of every single update since the game’s PC launch. After Don’t Starve’s original release, we committed to releasing regular content updates every 3 weeks for 6 months. In the PS4 version you’ll have them all right from day one, including the massive Caves update and the discoverable “Adventure Mode” which will let you embark on a journey through multiple randomly generated unique worlds in an effort to escape.

Very up to date it seems

Bumhead

Banned
How long until the US store updates?

I'm in the UK but have a US account. Hoping to play some Don't Starve tonight but not familiar with when the store updates.

Takao

Banned
I hope PSNow doesn't kill off Vita ports, because that's kind of all that the platform has left and I'm not subscribing to a streaming games service with this internet connection.

Which game is it? It opens Spain PSStore, so I dunno.

STREETKIX: FREESTYLE for $11.99 on PSP.

Moobabe

I dont like the title change. Who thought this was a good idea and why just so I can be educated.

Well the PS Store update threads were pretty quiet every week - while the Vita thread (largely dominated by game announcements and releases) is super busy. I guess they thought they'd combine the two?

OmegaZero

I see VitaGAF is still alive, somehow.

Anyway, I have two questions:
1) Has there been any recent Vita-related news besides PSNow?
2) I haven't been following Don't Starve. Is it worth the price on Vita?

sono

If you want me to be incredibly blunt, my actual expectation at this point is that you will get like a 10-20% increase in traffic max and this thread will otherwise look exactly the same.

Why? Because as you guys said, there's PS3/PS4 conversation everywhere. I only expect people who don't feel their questions are a good fit for the general forum/aren't answered anywhere else to come in here and ask questions, which will be about the types of small indie games that are largely on Vita as well.

I hope you are right but I think the effect will be different. People post or more importantly in this case dont post according to thread title....

Tizoc

EU PSN's sale is still going BTW.
Gonna wait til next week then grab Verdict Day if it doesn't go on sale on US PSN.

VanWinkle

I see VitaGAF is still alive, somehow.

Anyway, I have two questions:
1) Has there been any recent Vita-related news besides PSNow?
2) I haven't been following Don't Starve. Is it worth the price on Vita?

Don't Starve is PS4 only for now. No other announced platforms yet.

Phii

Banned
Not too happy about the lack of L2/3 and R2/3, but I have no other way to play the game unless I buy a PS3.

If they'll map L2 and R2 similar to how MGS HD Collection gestured them, Im more than happy.

L3 and R3 however, I dont have a clue.

EDIT: Middle of page (I Dont care)!!!!
I love Elizabeth from Persona 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom