• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman DLC leak for Super Smash Bros. Wii U [revealed fake]

L Thammy

repost cause this thread moves so fast:

greninja5fk72.png

rosalina6bjdz.png

What are people talking about regarding Ubisoft's "statement"?

It's funny even with the ESRB leak, I thought since it was shown on a Brawl stage, I thought, "what if this is modded Brawl footage and the Shulk being shown here is actually Ike with a new model thrown on" But then I saw the Bowser Jr and victory footage and realized it had to be real. Still, I can see something like that happening in the future. It would be the only way to one up this.

Revven

What are people talking about regarding Ubisoft's "statement"?

ScrewAttack reported this morning, after speaking to an Ubisoft rep, they were told that Ubisoft will be making a statement about it on Tuesday -- which is the same day as Nintendo's investor meeting.

This was before the Rayman leak is fake video was uploaded.

Nia

Well, Rayman fans on suicide watch. You have my sympathy. That guy has some amazing skill. I remember him from the IGN forums.

You'd think he would have picked a more popular character. This is by far the most impressive fake I've ever seen, but it's pretty pathetic that somebody would waste their time doing this for a few minutes of fame. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
We wait for Ubisoft's (most likely uninteresting) comment on the situation either Tuesday or earlier.

What if this was fake (which it is) but it inadvertently causes Ubisoft to move towards talking about an ACTUAL Rayman DLC character in Smash?

Huhuhuhu

Mariolee

You'd think he would have picked a more popular character. This is by far the most impressive fake I've ever seen, but it's pretty pathetic that somebody would waste their time doing this for a few minutes of fame.

If he enjoys doing it and is using it for publicity for his new Youtube series for his channel which could potentially rake in money, then who are you to call it pathetic?

J@hranimo

Banned
Dang, all of the Rayman dislike in the thread is the only thing about this that's disappointing. Sheesh.

Anyway time to grind more customs.

Lijik

The attention to detail in this fake really is amazing. The worst most people had to throw at it was "waah i dont like rayman"

You'd think he would have picked a more popular character. This is by far the most impressive fake I've ever seen, but it's pretty pathetic that somebody would waste their time doing this for a few minutes of fame. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

That's not why he did it though. He's already done a Klonoa video like this, and he's going to keep making more. It's a drawing video series. Really excited for it.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
In retrospect, y'all shoulda noticed the animation of the background not lining up on mewtwo and rayman's tiles.

If he enjoys doing it and is using it for publicity for his new Youtube series for his channel which could potentially rake in money, then who are you to call it pathetic?

Faking something for attention is the very definition of pathetic. I feel bad for all of the hardcore Rayman fans.

Village

It obviously should be Sora. Half the KH games were on Nintendo platforms: Chain of Memories, RE:coded, 358/2 Days, Dream Drop Distance. Final Smash = random drive form (valor, wisdom, master, limit, final)

If a disney character gets into smash, it should be mickey effing mouse. With an oswald alt with full voicing

Top Bottom