• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) [Port begging = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinjooh

Dinjooh, hold me... I think I won't be able to survive this E3!

image.php

You and me both brudda.

Kane1345

Speaking of which, is there somewhere else we can go during a NeoGaf server crash? Maybe a sub-Reddit or something? I'm here all the time and when the site is inaccessible I feel lost! Presumably the site's gonna struggle for days when E3 happens, so it would be good to be prepared in advance.

I think GAF has an IRC channel. I was in there once with a load of other guys during E3 I think it was. I can't remember any of the details now though :/

AmyS

LOL, are they relevant again? Last time I heard of them on this board was in 2006...

Sp##g's soul was awoken by the sound of the beast. It'll go hollow once the game is no longer a rumor though.

That was a lousy attempt at a joke by someone who's knew to the series.

Donos

Has Demonite come to satiate our thirst?!

That's why i think it was not an intentional leak by Sony. This would have been a megaton suprise at E3 and than demonnite (or another gaffer) would have shown his little hint posts over the time with a "guys, i told you *smugface*".

But with this early leak the little hints from him combined with the screens/info make too much sense together. He probably will remain silent till E3 or shortly before.

Jigorath

Banned
This thread got over a million views with just a few screenshots. Imagine how huge it will be after the reveal trailer, Gaf will probably crash for a week and a half.

shuri

Banned
It's interesting to see how this franchise started from an obscure import that some adventurous people realised it was all in english to this mega brand!

Donos

Did the same recently at a boring work presentation. Woke up after a second of sleep with my chin down and transformed the motion of rising my head into a nodding. Classic move. (did this a lot in my army time when we had courses :p)

Respect

Sp##g's soul was awoken by the sound of the beast. It'll go hollow once the game is no longer a rumor though.

That was a lousy attempt at a joke by someone who's knew to the series.

Well, if its more Demon's Soul than Dark, then he would be spirit form, technically.

Just nitpicking, sorry.

boeso

Did the same recently at a boring work presentation. Woke up after a second sleep with my chin down and transformed the motion of rising my head into a nodding. Classic move. (did this a lot in my army time when we had courses :p)

paha! Sleeping at work 101.

Is there likea GAF chat room that I could go on during E3? Would love to talk to you guys about the reveals but I wouldnt be able to due to the site crashing problems....

JPS Kai

That's why i think it was not an intentional leak by Sony. This would have been a megaton suprise at E3 and than demonnite (or another gaffer) would have shown his little hint posts over the time with a "guys, i told you *smugface*".

But with this early leak the little hints from him combined with the screens/info make too much sense together. He probably will remain silent till E3 or shortly before.

I can speak with certainty that this was not an intentional leak by Sony

JPS Kai

It was a private showing of the trailer and someone that I personally don't know wanted to brag to 4chan about what he saw.

As for the origin of the trailer, I suspect it was someone that was either hired on to do marketing/publicity or perhaps someone that works with the dev team that wanted to be all 'hey, check out this thing I've been working on for e3.'

PirateKing

It was a private showing of the trailer and someone that I personally don't know wanted to brag to 4chan about what he saw.

As for the origin of the trailer, I suspect it was someone that was either hired on to do marketing/publicity or perhaps someone that works with the dev team that wanted to be all 'hey, check out this thing I've been working on for e3.'

It honestly ruined the surprise for me.

Lumyst

It honestly ruined the surprise for me.

There's been rumors of this game's existence on NeoGAF though, but I have to remind myself that the surprise would have been saved for a much wider audience had these images not been leaked. (Heck, the reason I got the PS4 so soon was due to some of the rumblings of games such as this one, due to what I read on NeoGAF.) To be honest, The few screens though don't spoil anything to me and they only serve to make me even more intrigued and piqued to learn more about this game.

Gbraga

I can't imagine how upset Sony must be about this. The reveal would've been crazy.

It would definitely be a new "used games moment". People would go fucking nuts when they announced this.

Personally I'm glad Sony is upset, that means I got to know about it early. Can't wait for the trailer :D

NeoCross

Wish this wouldn't have leaked, the surprise at E3 would've been much more epic and server crashes and mass hysteria everywhere would've been fun. Oh well all aboard the hype train then!

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I can't imagine how upset Sony must be about this. The reveal would've been crazy.
True, but some outlets like Kotaku won't report on this leak because they think it's fake so it'll still be a surprise to some people if this gets revealed at E3.

sublimit

Banned
True, but some outlets like Kotaku won't report on this leak because they think it's fake so it'll still be a surprise to some people if this gets revealed at E3.

It's funny how Kotaku refuses to report this yet they are always quite eager to post their own false rumours (like FFVersus getting cancelled).

ced

Bulllllllshit, this isn't fake and they know it. They're not the only ones really quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom