• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) [Port begging = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACESmkII

I wonder if From Software is closely monitoring this thread and taking notice how just a couple of leaked screens for a "rumored" game is generating insane levels of hype.

It's got to put a smile on a lot of the dev teams faces.

Nibel

ibqHz1ooFIKFv8.png

EatChildren's favorite game

:(

Toxi

Banned
Just let it be the same universe as Demon's Souls, whatever happens. PLEASE.
There's nothing left in the Demon's Souls universe. Unlike Dark Souls, Demon's Souls has a very open-shut ending. The only real unexplored aspect is The Land of Giants, and that could only be explored in a prequel.

I'm hoping for a completely new world.
With all the beast related stuff in Demon's Souls, I think this is definitely happening.
If you're talking about the Talisman of Beasts, it's referring to the Old One.

I'm hoping the beast in this title is referring to something we actually have a chance of fighting.

KORNdoggy

We're not setting ourselves up for disappointment are we? The game is real, no doubt about that. But sony wouldn't do something crazy and announce it at TGS?

AmyS

So what's been happening the last day or so? I had been thinking maybe the whole Project Beast rumor got debunked or found to be just a very good hoax. Not so?

I hope not. Please tell me this is still something I can still look forward to on PS4 in the future.

Prelude.

So what's been happening the last day or so? I had been thinking maybe the whole Project Beast rumor got debunked or found to be just a very good hoax. Not so?

I hope not. Please tell me this is still something I can still look forward to on PS4 in the future.

There's no reason to believe it's not real.

StuBurns

Banned

No, no reason to think it's not true. Certainly the game exists, even if those images are fake, and they almost certainly aren't.

Thankfully our heady dreams haven't fallen around us, and there's a next-gen souls game coming.

Good times.

What about spider mindflayers? This series has only had spider enemies that were bosses I think. They need to switch that up with some dog sized spider swarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom