• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
Insane line-up of games, even better than expected. I'll probably never get this because of the stock bullshit but damn, this looks awesome.

DDQnmoyXcAAbWFO.jpg

No mention of star fox 2 on the box...

Of the top of my head of things I would really love to see:

ChronoTrigger
Uniracers
Tetris Attack
DKC 2 and 3
Pilotwings
Turtles In Time
Mega Man X2 and X3
Gradius III

Otherwise, this really hits the highlights. For $100 and all of those games, I'd be totally in.

//ARCANUM

Also, now the only legit release of Star Fox 2 will be trapped behind an item that will probably be poorly stocked and have it's life cut short. You thought scalping on the NES was bad? Oh boy. This is gonna be a mess.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Not surprised by the lack of Chrono Trigger. I'm honestly a bit impressed FF6 is even on there. No Mega Man X2 or X3 is a bit sad.

Juraash

God damnit, I actually want this one. I have a working SNES and most of these games but I still want this. I've had pretty good luck with Nintendo stuff lately, but I fear for my sanity when it comes to this thing.

ToonLink

I hope the pre-order goes up quickly like it did for the NES Classic... and that I'm lucky enough to get the SNES Classic, too.

Rival

Gold Member
Nintendo if you don't let me preorder and easily obtain one of these I'm going to be really pissed off.

jbueno

I´m more interested in the eventual Super Famicom version. Wonder if it´ll do RGB out this time around, though we probably already know the answer to that ;(

Those controller ports look to scale, so no way are they original compatible.

Also, when this gets hacked it'll be the first time we'll get to see the 100% complete version of the rom. We've known for years that it's existed versus the 90% one that's been on the internet and hacked back into a "retail" form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom