• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be excited for this after what happened with the NES Classic. I love all those games but I don't love the fact I won't find one.

jmizzal

Holy crap Starfox 2 and 2 controllers i'm so in

Considering it was impossible to find a 2nd controller for NES Mini

I can't wait to see the disappointment and sadness in the eyes of children and parents when I tell them we aren't out of stock and don't expect to get any

Katori

This is awesome, but the controllers aren't compatible with anything else, right?

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that this and your "one game a month include with Switch Online" is Nintendo's new strategy for selling old games...which sucks for two reasons: limited library, and limited availability.

Give us VC please.

theaface

StarFox 2, you say?

tenor.gif

louiedog

I'm glad it comes with two controllers so I can keep playing after throwing the first at my TV during Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

So this is the official Star Fox 2? They have previously mentioned how the version that's been online doesn't follow the official version.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
And people wondered why the NES Classic stopped production....

Hopefully this thing stays in production for longer than a few months. It would be a shame if they plan on this being a temporary release like the NES classic.

Super Mario All-Stars?

I'm not surprised they went with World only, and left the NES games on the NES classic.

Please be fucking hack-able....please be hack-able...

I have every game as original cartridge and I'm still buying it, yeeaaa, take my money

EDIT: Lying, don't have Star Fox 2 guys :(

Xellos

Star Fox 1 & 2 and SNES Yoshi's Island? Hope I can actually find one of these this time. I never even saw NES Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom