• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just went on my girlfriends ipad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Eh... I dont think its a big deal if she didnt send anything back. Guys send dick pics all the time, but if she didnt send anything back there's no intention of her doing anything with him.
Again, reading the thread is too hard, right?

OP said she complimented the picture in a sexual manner and left it to our imagination.

Arjayes

Banned
Let's not jump to conclusions here.

What if it's not even her dick pic? What if it's Michelle Obama's and she's just acting like it's hers?

I'd say confront her about it. Don't talk to the dude. For all you know, that guy probably doesn't even know about you. But yeah, just end it after that. No need to waste your time with someone who doesn't respect you.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Eh... I dont think its a big deal if she didnt send anything back. Guys send dick pics all the time, but if she didnt send anything back there's no intention of her doing anything with him.

If you've read the thread you would have seen that she's actually engaging in the conversation, telling him stuff she wants to do to him, fawning over this dude's dick.

I don't know what kind of relationships you personally get into, but in my book this means the absolute end of a relationship. It's a ridiculous breach of trust and likely to escalate.

make the dickpic the ipads wallpaper and see what happens

This is the clear route to go, OP. Cheating is the worst thing someone can do, in my mind.

I caught my ex the same way. All her messages synced from her phone to ipad, so I saw every detail including when she was sexting her furry sidepiece while riding with me to my dads for Thanksgiving.

I feel like we're not talking about this as much as we should be.

Horseress

If he's going to confront her, he shouldn't give her the benefit of time in which she can come up with a ridiculous lie or some asinine deflection that leads to a shouting match.

Good point

And I 100% think OP should confront her, even if he's already decided to end the relationship. Confrontation will clear things up and leave you without regrets. Just leaving will leave thousands of "what if's" in your head for the rest of your life

Archer

If you feel that it's really over and you don't want to salvage anything, absolutely go scorched earth and fuck with both your ex-gf and the asshole. There are plenty of ways to fuck with him - set up fake dates, send dick pics, tell em via Whatsapp she's got the clap, preg, etc.

She's fucked you over. Time for you to get yours.

Google

She's fucked you over. Time for you to get yours.

Or just talk to her and figure out what's going on.

If it's over he should collect his shit, move out, hit the gym and concentrate on work.

No need to go postal on life because some bitch cheated on you.

Eh... I don't think its a big deal if she didn't send anything back. Guys send dick pics all the time, but if she didn't send anything back there's no intention of her doing anything with him.

I'm kinda with this one also.

I'm not saying it's not cheating. It is although a less "serious" type of cheating. One that could be worked with at least, if they show remorse and want to redeem themselves.
Sometimes, people do stupid shit. Like some said, maybe it's just the attention, the flirting sensation, etc...while they never meant to actually go further than that. Just keeping it in the "digital" world or something like that.

Basically, it's not an unforgivable sin in my book.

Wow... did you love her? Did you trust her?
I'd be completely shocked and sick if i saw a strangers dickpick on my girl's messaging..
And she even complemented it?

Just calmly say you've seen it and tell her that it's the end of the relationship.
Stay a gentleman and a good guy. Even if she doesn't deserve it.

weekev

Banned
No I don't think I know the guy. I don't recognise the number anyway (there's no face pics).

I guess it would be worrying if you recognised him based on dick pics.

Well I guess if your gf is a 9-5er your about to have a pretty tough conversation. Good luck mate.

Girls get a lot of dick pics. That's normal. Engaging and askin...I'm sorry man. You got lucky today though. Better to know now than keep going with this charade.

OCD Guy

Guys like to shoot their shot. And unfortunately in this society if you do anything other than compliment them, you will make them angry or hurt their feelings. Doesn't mean shes giving into temptation.

You make a good point.

A woman will get hit on, you can't be angry at that. But in this case the conversation is not one sided.

It wasn't an innocent conversation where the guy just switched it up.

cchum

Get the cheeks one more time before you bounce.

image.php

Also show the pic during or after and laugh.

Talk with her in a calm, grown-up manner. Describe how her behaviour hurt you.
I don't want to play down the dick pic conversation, but couples managed to stay together even if one partner physically cheated on the other, just sayin. It just depends how serious your relationship was and is and how much trust is left after this incident.

If you decide to break up, which is perfectly understandable, DON'T LEAVE. She's the guilty part and I think, it is her job to pack up and go, if all ends.

OP, I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. About 5 years ago I booted up the laptop I shared with my fiancee at the time. She apparently forgot she left her web browser open and it was on her "private" email filled with pictures from other men (and pictures she had sent them). Pictures that I'd not taken and were definitely taken by someone else.

Just leave. Pack your stuff up, go back to your parents, and leave nothing behind of yours. When she calls, you tell her what you saw and that it's over. It's going to be hard. It's going to be emotional. You're going to feel like shit. But it will get better. I promise, it will. It will just take time.

GAF is here for you, man.

Archer

Or just talk to her and figure out what's going on.

If it's over he should collect his shit, move out, hit the gym and concentrate on work.

No need to go postal on life because some bitch cheated on you.

The gym is a good idea, but nobody says he needs to go postal. That's losing control. I'm advocating for him to be in complete control, and calculate his revenge. The best revenge is when you never get caught committing it.

Maybe not full on dick pics but you'd be surprised how many unsolicited sexual advances women on social media have to deal with. Some guys actually think "here is a picture of my dick" is a good opening line. Obviously that's not what happened in OP's case but speaking just in general.

Google

The gym is a good idea, but nobody says he needs to go postal. That's losing control. I'm advocating for him to be in complete control, and calculate his revenge. The best revenge is when you never get caught committing it.

Mate, life is not a fucking anime series.

Damn OP, sorry to hear that bro. All I can say is that if she was actively participating in the conversation and being graphic about it, then you pretty much know what to do at this point. It's okay to be confused, and it's okay to be angry.

I'm the kind of person that would confront her, and make her see what piece of shit she is. And I'm also cynic enough to believe this isn't the first time she has done this behind your back.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
OP, I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. About 5 years ago I booted up the laptop I shared with my fiancee at the time. She apparently forgot she left her web browser open and it was on her "private" email filled with pictures from other men (and pictures she had sent them). Pictures that I'd not taken and were definitely taken by someone else.

Just leave. Pack your stuff up, go back to your parents, and leave nothing behind of yours. When she calls, you tell her what you saw and that it's over. It's going to be hard. It's going to be emotional. You're going to feel like shit. But it will get better. I promise, it will. It will just take time.

GAF is here for you, man.

That's horrible. It's crazy to me that someone who commits to SPENDING THE REST OF THEIR LIFE with someone can cheat before they even tie the knot. I'm sorry that happened to you man.

Some of the post on here about getting some sort of revenge. I mean, it's understandable.

I personally would take solace in knowing I was still bigger than the dude in the pic, but would be beyond crushed if it was the other way around as it would only add insult to injury.

Still think the OP should do the right thing and not seek revenge though.

If you share friends, don't do anything stupid and petty like most here are saying. End it like an adult because people are far too good at playing the victim and turning other people against you. Also take pictures of the convo for proof.

Archer

Maybe not full on dick pics but you'd be surprised how many unsolicited sexual advances women on social media have to deal with. Some guys actually think "here is a picture of my dick" is a good opening line. Obviously that's not what happened in OP's case but speaking just in general.

How many recipients of cock shots say, hmm, that looks like a good sausage, and I'm hungry?

That's horrible. It's crazy to me that someone who commits to SPENDING THE REST OF THEIR LIFE with someone can cheat before they even tie the knot. I'm sorry that happened to you man.

It's ok. It was a rough couple of years after that, but a few years ago I met the woman of my dreams and I'm happily married now.

bengraven

Are you sure it's her?

Sounds like something a friend of hers would do and leave it there to let you see it so you think it's the gf.

I mean if she cares enough about you to want to keep you around she would have at least hid the fucking thing. If not, she did it on purpose as a cowardly way of bolting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom