• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive) from Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-man |OT| Peter Parkour

80225-spiderman-NEAT-gif-GSMF.gif

Neoxon

Problem seems to have been that they didnt gave a full title, just a hashtag, but since the YouTube viceo is titled correctly... ;)
Awesome. With how much Insomniac loves the franchise, it'd be weird for them to miss something as simple as a hyphen.

Zombine

Banned
The Spiderman costume in this game has really grown on me. I really dig the white. It's a very refreshing take on his usual getup.

S1kkZ

The Spiderman costume in this game has really grown on me. I really dig the white. It's a very refreshing take on his usual getup.

i can imagine the big white symbol(s) make the character stand out during combat/traversal, helping with visibility if they go with a faster paced combat/movement system.

i love the suit.

I just hope the OT will write Spider-man right, always pains me to see the uncorrected title of the current thread.
(yes, I know that it's stupid, but I can't help myself. People can write XBox and Wiimote all day long and I don't care, but write Spiderman and I get the cringes)

bunkitz

It would be awful if the final game was actually misspelled and did not have the hyphen because then I'd probably feel guilty and sick whenever I play it. No joke. It's like, my biggest pet peeve. Or, at least one of.

A question, though, for those who've played Sunset Overdrive. Were there side quests in that game? And if so, were they any good?

I know it's not going to happen and it's stupid...

But speaking of Sony exclusive superhero open world games, I would lose my shit if there was a Gravity Rush/Infamous cameo. Like imagine if evil Delsin was optional sidequest supervillain.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I know it's not going to happen and it's stupid...

But speaking of Sony exclusive superhero open world games, I would lose my shit if there was a Gravity Rush/Infamous cameo. Like imagine if evil Delsin was optional sidequest supervillain.
Please let that non-Marvel shit out of this. Makes no sense.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Please let that non-Marvel shit out of this. Makes no sense.

It was just wishful thinking on his part, no need to be so aggressive about it and honestly there are ways of making it feasible in this game's universe even if it were not to be considered apart of the game's cannon/continuity...I mean we're talking about comics here, shouldn't be hard to flex those imaginations and think of some way to include a nice little bonus mission where you hunt Delsin or Cole. Breach/Rift in the multiverse occurring

GAMEPROFF

Banned
It was just wishful thinking on his part, no need to be so aggressive about it and honestly there are ways of making it feasible in this game's universe even if it were not to be considered apart of the game's cannon/continuity...I mean we're talking about comics here, shouldn't be hard to flex those imaginations and think of some way to include a nice little bonus mission where you hunt Delsin or Cole. Breach/Rift in the multiverse occurring
Cant wait for the inclusion of Kratos and the Helghast.

No, thanks. And I was not aggressiv, stop reading to much into my posts. Wont happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom