• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive) from Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knack is too popular for Spidey, they need to use someone below him not above

Crash Bandicoot platforming levels? Nobody cares about him.

It would be super cool to have Carnage symbiote take over Papu Papu and that would be the last boss of the game. Or have Shadow the Hedgehog team up with Venom.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Cant wait for the inclusion of Kratos and the Helghast.

No, thanks. And I was not aggressiv, stop reading to much into my posts. Wont happen anyway.

Ehhh, I don't think I was reading too much into your post, just basing it on what you chose to say. The poster was speaking about a character bound by the conventions of a superhero/comicbook game not just random Sony characters. The character is a Sony property, which would make his inclusion easier but you're just saying Kratos and the Helghast to make his post look stupid.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Ehhh, I don't think I was reading too much into your post, just basing it on what you chose to say. The poster was speaking about a character bound by the conventions of a superhero/comicbook game not just random Sony characters. The character is a Sony property, which would make his inclusion easier but you're just saying Kratos and the Helghast to make his post look stupid.
They could have Thor appearence and let him wrestle with Kratos. Makes more sense then Delvin.

They could have Thor appearence and let him wrestle with Kratos. Makes more sense then Delvin.

How about this guy then?

Spider_-_The_Video_Game_Coverart.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Why is anyone even discussing cameos of Sucker Punch game characters in a PS exclusive Spider-Man (!) game made by Insomniac.

Why is anyone even discussing cameos of Sucker Punch game characters in a PS exclusive Spider-Man (!) game made by Insomniac.
It's being developed by Insomniac but I mean it's a Sony exclusive so really anything could happen. Don't act like weirder crossovers haven't happened in games before

bunkitz

No non-Marvel crossovers, please. I'd hate that, as much as I love some of those Sony properties. I'd like to think Marvel won't allow it either.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I don't like the suit. Is he Spider-Man or the American flag?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Not a fan of the white spidey and white skeleton parts on the hands

Not tripping though. Alternate costumes will most likely be in.

Didn't read 70 pages to make sure no one else posed this, but those white spiders are totally foreshadowing to the symbiote suit by end of game.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
See now, the whites on the gloves just look tacky. Great fan art, though. Looks really good.

The white on the forearms / hands is the only part that I don't particularly like. I'm not concerned at all with the suit, though, as there will certainly be alternates.

bunkitz

No way! Looks great, especially with the gloves!

Ehh... It really looks bad for me. I'm glad that most people seem to love the design, though. It would be really heartbreaking to work hard on a design and have most people hate it, after all. There'll always be the minority who like or dislike something, and I just happen to be the latter this time around.
Really like the way the suit looks in this fan art from Shaun O'neil

Source

Oh shit, okay, this looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom