• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
79xXFXg.jpg
I hate Ubisoft for shit like this. First GRAW1-2, then R.U.S.E., and now Blazing Angels. Why the hell they can't at least warn people who want to buy this games, before pulling it from store? This is just annoying

emptyroom

Neo Member
Here's my final list. Pretty happy with my first steam sale!

Kerbal Space Program
CS: GO
Killing Floor 2
Pillars of Eternity
SOMA
Sublevel Zero
The Talos Principle

Parsnip

Oh, I missed some kind of Watch Doegs price glitch, or is that still happening? I always miss these. Is it too late to get someone to hook me up?

Also everyone knows that FF12 is the best FF game.

Anno

FF9 is the only good mainline FF game since 1994, so I'm glad it's finally breaking out of PS1/emulation purgatory.

Are we still adding people on Steam? You can add me if you want.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/majorparsnip/

Great news!

Feel free to add me as well:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Messiahid

Yoooo FFIX finally. Most underrated FF. Also since we're adding people, time to collect them all.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kanokare

Done!

I'm excited for FFXV coming to PC, though I'm setting my expectations in the low side of the spectrum regarding the gameplay and story.

Arthea

We should start posting lists of our favourite Final Fantasy games in order.

can we please don't do that, we already know that there are no two identical FF top lists and it is great that all games are so different that every one finds its fans.
deal?

Ruruja

I said it before but two things in life are guaranteed. Any MGS discussion and any FF discussion inevitably ends up with people posting their lists.

bigzgod

Something small for you guys!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bigzgod, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Life Is Strange - Episode 1 -- MB-911220FB003066AC - Taken by Benedict. 4 entrants total.

t1451583032z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
2016 here. Hi SteamGAF.

And yes I love X-2 if only for the gameplay alone. I am waiting for the HD remaster in Steam (I could buy it in PS3, but they're cheaper in Steam, and it could mean no need to buy X).

redlacs

free steam key for Kraven Manor on indiegala.com/promo

its quite short but nice looking spooky game, where youre being pursued by manequins, which can only move when you dont face them. nice ending too! reminded me of the
movie called Cube
, which i totally had to watch again afterwards

Arthea

oh yeah, Happy New Year, people living on the wrong side of the globe
may it will be even better year than the last one was, and it was great as far as PC gaming goes.

Jazz573

2016 here. Hi SteamGAF.

And yes I love X-2 if only for the gameplay alone. I am waiting for the HD remaster in Steam (I could buy it in PS3, but they're cheaper in Steam, and it could mean no need to buy X).

I could sell my PS3 limited edition copy then. It's still sealed too, so I could probably make some nice money off of it.

Jazz573

I will get there eventually. Might do a giveaway for some nice stuff as post #300 if I remember to keep track!

Maybe if you ask nicely Stump will fasttrack you, like he did for me? Actually I didn't ask, I just stated I was going to be there soon, and Stump said he could speed it up for me.

BorntoPlay

I grabbed Brutal Legend for $1.49.

This game was one of my most anticipated the year it released and I was severely disappointed with it due to the fact that it changed to a tower defense/RTS styled game rather quickly, which wasn't executed very well. I've been wanting to give it another shot though so $1.50 is the right price.

But why?, That was one of the interesting things about the game, you should give it a try...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom