• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

s91SD8J.jpg

Asgaro

I've contacted the creators of HLTB several times but I haven't ever got a response.

sad_panda.gif

Thanks for the effort man.

Now back to putting my Steam games in the backlog on that site, so I can sort all of them by average completion time.

Buzzman

Banned
Sorry if this might be a bit off-topic,

I'm feeling interested in a zombie killing simulator, but I have no idea what to choose. Haven't played RE:Revelations/6/ORC nor any Dead Rising, any recommendations?

Pakkidis

Lego games on sale for 5 each. Worth it?

I'm just worried that when Steam introduces Canadian currency the price will be more.

Chariot

I'm feeling interested in a zombie killing simulator, but I have no idea what to choose. Haven't played RE:Revelations/6/ORC nor any Dead Rising, any recommendations?
Dead Rising isn't wrong in any case if you want a zombie killing simulator. In the normal story mode you have a super huge amount of time to do what you want. You can build and acquire a huge chunk of weapons with giant sea's of zombies you can massacre or drive yourself through.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Lucky for you there's 9 billion zombie games on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Zombies

RE: Rev is nice little game, but doens't hold a candle to RE4. Dead Rising 2 is great but has GFWL. DR3 seems to be a terrible port, so I'd wait on it. I'd just fire up some L4D2.

Oreoleo

Lucky for you there's 9 billion zombie games on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Zombies

RE: Rev is nice little game, but doens't hold a candle to RE4. Dead Rising 2 is great but has GFWL. DR3 seems to be a terrible port, so I'd wait on it. I'd just fire up some L4D2.

FWIW, Dead Rising 2 is getting GFWL removed sometime early next year, and the new Nvidia drivers that were released today made Dead Rising 3 much, much more playable.

Yeah pretty much can't do anything physical. Crohn's disease is really weird and very little is understood about it, but it's pretty much anywhere in you digestive tact (from mouth to anus (lol)) can have weird immune responses, swell up or essentially tear itself apart. Fistulation is also common, where tunnels develop from somewhere in the tract that has these weird responses and pierces random tissues or organs. The wound is really deep and they don't stitch it, they leave it open and stuff it with a packing material to force healing to occur from the inside in order to prevent the issue recurring. The first few weeks of changing that daily, are ridiculously painful, but its gotta be done unfortunately. And thanks again
Ok, now I remember. Just googled -_- I had a friend who had the same. He also had a "hole" opened up above his cox. He wasn't very comfortable when he needed his tissue change. After that he regularly urged all of his friend to shave their a**
Stay strong.
---
Man, for a moment I thought I bought this and forgot about it... turns out the page is just wrong.
---
Saw this in my activity and assumed it's coming very soon. But still 4 months. For a long time I thought this is the sequel to Dead Island but a sequel by name is actually coming as well. So why is Techland focusing on Zombies so much? Anyway looks really good. Looks like they nailed the parkouring.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Because nobody awarded it as GotY when it came out lol :p

Anyway, the only worthy DLC for Batman AO is Cold, Cold Heart, IMHO.

So, there's no hope of it getting GotY? I should just buy it now at $7.50, or is it gonna be cheaper in the Winter Sale or what?

I do have DLC costumes for it from Humble Bundle I never mod botted away because I wasn't sure if it was going to get a GotY edition or not... :/

Elija2

I'm at (what I believe is) the last boss in Ys: The Oath in Felghana and this thing is kicking my ass.
The thing that Bishop Nikolas turns into.
I'm thinking about just giving up and moving on to Ys Origin. I'm assuming there isn't anything after that boss, is there?

Origin doesn't let you cap download speeds. Should've downloaded while I was playing a single player game earlier. Stress ._.

edit. Is there much of a community for PC Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare? Seems like the threads are just for console people. Would love to play with some of you. My Origin name is my username here minus the 2

Um, okay...my grandmother, God rest her soul, in those final years was pretty susceptible to advertising. She made us order pizza from some halal place simply because a flyer came to the door. I'm not saying halal food is necessarily bad, but these guys just did not know how to make a pizza. The crust was like cardboard, the cheese was rubbery, the ground beef on top was undercooked...there was just no redeeming qualities to it whatsoever. That marked the first and only time my family didn't finish a pizza.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Pizza talk on SteamGAF? I just ordered an extra-large bacon pizza with extra mayo. sogood.gif

So Steam... I'm not sure what I'm going to play this weekend, but I'm basically finished moving / unpacking so this weekend I'm planning on finishing Dead Rising 3 and probably watching a marathon of Philip K. Dick movies.

-Deimos

Pizza talk on SteamGAF? I just ordered an extra-large bacon pizza with extra mayo. sogood.gif

So Steam... I'm not sure what I'm going to play this weekend, but I'm basically finished moving / unpacking so this weekend I'm planning on finishing Dead Rising 3 and probably watching a marathon of Philip K. Dick movies.

Mayo? On pizza?

barf

Get out. Get the fuck out of this thread.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You guys haven't lived until you've had a BLT pizza with mayo. Seriously.

Deitus

I'm at (what I believe is) the last boss in Ys: The Oath in Felghana and this thing is kicking my ass.
The thing that Bishop Nikolas turns into.
I'm thinking about just giving up and moving on to Ys Origin. I'm assuming there isn't anything after that boss, is there?

Yes, I think there is another boss after that one, and that one is quite hard as well. You should stick it out though, because the boss fights are so satisfying when you win. Maybe grind out a level or two if you are dying too fast.

Mayo on pizza? Ugh. I thought they only did that in Japan.

Tecl0n

It seems my english is not working today. I could have sworn you said mayo there.

Chicken, bacon, pineapple reporting in for GOAT pizza toppings

My playtime for The Binding of Isaac is seven hours so far and I just made it to mom for the first time. She's on her last sliver of health and I die

intervention-rocky-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom