• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Indeed. This IS Date A Live

At least post more glorious CG

ilohqm.png

Chariot

Watchbets killed my parents, stole my crops and salted my fields.
Yeah, but besides that? Nothing!

Why does she have a clock for an eye? Might have to add this to my Plan to Watch list sooner or later.
Time magicks.
And you really shouldn't watch it. She isn't as big as a part of the actual show than she should be and until then you have put up with a lot lot lot lot of meh and bullschmatrz.

Happiness Charge Precure 24

Entertaining episode. was nice to see them train and actually develop their relationship.

But...

No!
NO NO NO!
Not like this, not like THIS! Get out of my nice girls punching monsters show! NO!

Thanks to Theonik warningme I see where this is heading. No!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
People who get offended by girls being involved with boys in anime represent some of the worst of otaku culture.

cajunator

Banned
Why does she have a clock for an eye? Might have to add this to my Plan to Watch list sooner or later.

Kurumi doesnt show up nearly enough (I dont think its possible for her to show up enough)
but there is a whole list of waifus in that show. You're bound to like one of them. Or several.
Just dont expect genius writing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
People who get offended by girls being involved with boys in anime represent some of the worst of otaku culture.

But boys are made of slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails. I don't want something so icky going near girls.

mankoto

Kingdom 2
And so, Xin was able to defeat the best assassin the rebellion had to offer... They better up their assassination training regime otherwise they're going to be done in by some random kid who's only challenger in his life was his friend.

Majimoji 3
This show's ED has got to be the cutest one this season.
That said, Rurumo was sort of cute working. And there's a girl in the club now who for some reason likes the club president. Also a magical girl.

Chariot

who started this shark stuff
UkIbxSn.png
I sometimes dream about that it was me, but I am surely am not the first one who see Sharky as what she truly is - the humanized version of Jaws.

They're probably setting up a parallel so that Megumi does what Queen Mirage could not.
Probably, but I mainly objected any romance of this young girls with this god who is clearly a lot of older than them. By god, I have not much against huge age differences. If an old man wants to love and marry a young girl and she loves him too, by no means go ahead. And I think the girls are old enough to have consensual intercourse and a relationship with men, but I can't help to feel a bit uneasy regarding the topic, especially in a show like that.

That sounds too lewd for a kids show.
D:

It's terrible. I always mess up between you and Hitakage. Now I thought Hitokage is agreeing with her/him self.

Kingdom 2
And so, Xin was able to defeat the best assassin the rebellion had to offer... They better up their assassination training regime otherwise they're going to be done in by some random kid who's only challenger in his life was his friend.
Really, was that the supposed to be the best? Can't even remember him.

Chariot

Happiness Charge Precure 25

Theonik lied! And that's a good thing. I greatly enjoy the character interactions, but I have to say I am a bit annoyed by the fights. There getting repetitive and without PreCure Hunter are predictable easily won. I hope the antagonists get an upgrade soon.

I can't blame you for not being able to remember. Had very few lines and had very little screentime
Ah well, hope you get through as good as you can. The first arc is just weak. Story, fights and even the damn cg will get better after it ends. The big battlefields are wonderful.

Happiness Charge Precure 25

Theonik lied! And that's a good thing. I greatly enjoy the character interactions, but I have to say I am a bit annoyed by the fights. There getting repetitive and without PreCure Hunter are predictable easily won. I hope the antagonists get an upgrade soon.

Funny enough, Antagonists would probably get an upgrade just by actually fighting alongside their MotW.

Too bad we scrapped that pretty hard :l

mankoto

Ah well, hope you get through as good as you can. The first arc is just weak. Story, fights and even the damn cg will get better after it ends. The big battlefields are wonderful.
I've only ever dropped 2 series's. I don't plan on making that list grow.

Sailor Moon 24

Well, it's the end of
Nephrite
and it's actually pretty sad. Poor Naru...

The sound quality of this episode on Hulu is awful though. Sounded like it played through a tin can at times.

Chariot

A shark was the first thing I thought too, actually.
I do think you were one of the first I saw saying it e_e
And this is how dreams die.

Funny enough, Antagonists would probably get an upgrade just by actually fighting alongside their MotW.

Too bad we scrapped that pretty hard :l
:(

I've only ever dropped 2 series's. I don't plan on making that last grow.
Wow, respect. I was like this once. But then Kanokon came along and broke me. I had to crawl out of a dark hole with slippery walls to gain the confidence again and save my lust for anime.

mankoto

What shows did you drop? I'm curious.
Kiss X Sis and R-15. I might revisit them one day, but those odds are very, very low.

Wow, that's dedication.
No. I'm just slightly crazy. Although despite what my MAL says, my oh-hold list should be much, much, larger than it is. So instead of dropping a series, I usually watch a few episodes, forget about it, and move on.

Wow, respect. I was like this once. But then Kanokon came along and broke me. I had to crawl out of a dark hole with slippery walls to gain the confidence again and save my lust for anime.
Was it really that bad? I can't remember. Then again, I had...a thing for ecchi anime at that time.

No Game No Life

Finished it this morning. Really liked the show a lot, between the gorgeous art style and the colors I was hooked into watching this show regardless. Loved the humor and story, really hoping for a second season or a movie. So glad I preordered that Shiro figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom