• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

9vLpF3p.png

tJdV1VQ.png
THIS IS TOO CUTE

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
ESRB Leak had a Tharja trophy in it, plus a higher total trophy count. The trophy count is lower, plus Tharja is not a trophy anymore. She was too lewd.

ohh, I see, I thought nintendo took it out cause too many people were had it a inappropriate angles, but I thought that isnt right as how would nintendo even know you would do that and that it was already rated by the ESRB

daripad

I don't know why people wanted ROB out of this game. It is cuter than ever, just look at its arms when it does its upB, so cute.

Rayis

I was wondering why you had a Peach avatar before lol

Oh, that was from way back when Peach was first revealed for Smash 4, I thought her render was so pretty and then I asked someone to color it green for Halloween, and I stuck with it for nearly a year, now that Jiggly has been revealed it was time for a change.

MisterHero

Oh my, the datamining has begun. What exciting times!

hQQmoUI.png

Oh, and whoever said thick outlines looked best was right.
I hope they're in the Wii U version. The outlines really make them stand out.

I'm so pleased the game screen is easy to read. Not at all like that Vita game

Going back to the DLC discussion regarding stages. I think it'd be really easy to pull some stages directly from some 3DS titles that haven't been picked from yet: A Link Between Worlds, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Yoshi's New Island, and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D all come to mind. I'd say the easiest game to import from would be Kirby Triple Deluxe / Kirby Fighters Deluxe, the latter of which is pretty much a Kirby-specific version of Super Smash Bros. and could probably have one of its arenas made into a quick DLC stage (I'm rather partial to the Butter Building stage).

Mistle

I'm glad that they've given R.O.B. a bit more personality in his moveset now. He needed it.
Yeah, I was late to the ROB-party (only started learning him in Brawl this past year or less!) but I've come to like his play style. He looks like a blast on Smash 4 so that's great, along with his cool new colours (particularly the red/black one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom