• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

I don't main Falco, but I did in Brawl. He's much too laggy now. I jump and do a fair or dair and BOOM I'm stuck on the ground for like half a second :(

I guess you haven't seen my Falco yet. ;)

How fun that you post two of Falco's laggiest aerials and make no mention of his nair, bair, and uair that have very little landing lag and come out fast (and in the case of bair and uair, they're kill moves.)

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I feel like perfect shielding or hopping over the projectile and using Fire Breath will be superior on every occasion, and earlier to do consistently. I'm glad to be proven wrong.

I find it's a good aerial defense option. It's situational but good to know. Soon I'm gonna try Klaw Cancel mixups and see how that goes. A whiffed air Klaw into Bowser Bomb seemed to work wonders when used sparingly on Puruzi when they went Dr. Mario.

jnWake

Gah I screwed up. Im going to take a break.
Good games!

Good games. That Mii Fighter is so annoying ;_;

You take way too many risks haha. Leaving yourself open for punishment isn't the best strategy! Using moves with a lot of ending lag repeatedly will give me many chances to punish you.

The best match was that one with Zelda were I SD'ed twice ;_;

Enforced

Good games. That Mii Fighter is so annoying ;_;

You take way too many risks haha. Leaving yourself open for punishment isn't the best strategy! Using moves with a lot of ending lag repeatedly will give me many chances to punish you.

The best match was that one with Zelda were I SD'ed twice ;_;
Yeah I need to adjust and upgrade my equipment now. Lol

Boney

Banned
Wow I hated that stage. Is that even tournament legal?
I play wuhu island all the time against other gaffers. Maybe it's counterpick? Idk, I won't choose skyloft,Mario kart 8 and Pilotwings either then

Completely whiffed that last smash so stupid of me :p

Ryce

The "Collectible Badge Center" game/app, which previously contained only Mario and Animal Crossing characters, added a Rhythm Heaven update yesterday.

B8loGpWCEAA2Bl6.jpg

It's obviously to prepare us all for Chorus Kids DLC.

Boney

Banned
Good read there for the reflector. My thought process was this is so brain dead he'll be expecting it so he's not not counter it

Boney

Banned
Lol my bad, didn't press up b
At least I'm not the only screw up lol

Fun fights though. Your Mac was really good and so was your rob. It's hard to overcome Mac's smashes because they're so safe, and rob projectile wall was amazing.

Can you pick up the uhm tspinner?
Oh I'm up for some more games! I'll make a new room
You disconnected so I assumed you were done.

Masked Man

I said wow
The "Collectible Badge Center" game/app, which previously contained only Mario and Animal Crossing characters, added a Rhythm Heaven update yesterday.

B8loGpWCEAA2Bl6.jpg

It's obviously to prepare us all for Chorus Kids DLC.

I want to believe... Then again, the fact that Rhythm Heaven got stamps/badges instead of any number of other major franchises is pretty suspicious. Together now--AHHHHHH!

jorgejjvr

At least I'm not the only screw up lol

Fun fights though. Your Mac was really good and so was your rob. It's hard to overcome Mac's smashes because they're so safe, and rob projectile wall was amazing.

Can you pick up the uhm tspinner?
And your samus was something else, thanks man! And yeah you can pick it up, didn't you see me doing it?

Edit: I'm going to take a shower, maybe after! And it was you who appeared to disconnect first in my game

Edit2: now that I think about it, I'm done for today, need a break lol. We definitely need to play again though

1 SY Sheik vs Sonic
2 SY Sheik vs Sonic
3 IA Sonic vs Sheik
4 IA Sonic vs Sheik
5 SY Ganondorf vs Sonic
6 SY Ganondorf vs Link
7 IA Link vs Ganondorf
8 SY Ganondorf vs Link

Great job! All of those matches were really close. Sorry about the beginning of the Halberd match, for some reason I thought default Halberd wasn't legal.

Top Bottom