• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Alright one more for me guys! TWILT you're on deck!

Great games though! Thanks for playing guys!

That's uh not exactly the speed I expected my last one to be but that's ok! Thanks again! All yours TWILT!

Edit: Er.. I guess maybe it's done..? Sorry man :/

TWILT

Banned
Alright one more for me guys! TWILT you're on deck!

Great games though! Thanks for playing guys!

That's uh not exactly the speed I expected my last one to be but that's ok! Thanks again! All yours TWILT!

Edit: Er.. I guess maybe it's done..? Sorry man :/

So much for 20 minutes lol

Nah, it's cool. I should prolly head to sleep soon anyway.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Um, wouldn't it be better to just make an |OT3+DLC| kinda thing? I don't like the idea of splintering groups like this, and it's not like we're gonna have a Mewtwo-only community or anything. '~'

Never mind, I will quote my post.

Huh? It's exactly same thing. For 3DS and Wii U OT, I'm planning to request both of them locked so the discussions wouldn't be split so everything would go to Smash Bros DLC OT; just like Mario Kart 8 OT into Mario Kart 8 DLC OT.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

Maintenance Information

From Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:50 PM
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:00 AM Pacific Time
Affected Services:

Wii U

- Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Nintendo 3DS

- Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Heads up for everyone, don't bother staying up late for Mewtwo unless you live in Hawaii or don't have to wake up early for anything that day.

I'm just gonna repost this yet again because peeps need to see this.

Meh, I never really liked Mewtwo I think he's kind of a dumb pokemon. You might need to win some local smash tournies to get the money (or sell MH)..
I'll sell my copy of Star Fox 64 before I sell MonHun! D: No Mewtwo for you!

And c'mon man, $5 isn't exactly breaking the bank even for a stereotypical poor college kid. It's not like I need lunch for a day or two anyway... >.>

Masked Man

I said wow
JUST GOT MY CODES FROM CLUB NINTENDO.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

So is everyone who still plays regularly here from the US or something? All the matches are being played while I'm asleep while this thread is hardly active while I'm awake :p

jorgejjvr

According to Cap's post, it's looking more like a midnight update tonight that takes until 1AM or so.
Sounds good!

Btw Karsticles, I've been meaning to say this. I'm sorry about our misunderstandings in the past, you are a very cool guy and have the best bowser I've seen. I apologize for my behavior and our discussions about online. I'm glad we are all good now :)

Sounds good!

Btw Karsticles, I've been meaning to say this. I'm sorry about our misunderstandings in the past, you are a very cool guy and have the best bowser I've seen. I apologize for my behavior and our discussions about online. I'm glad we are all good now :)
It's all good - no hard feelings. :)

Sounds good!

SmashGaf, the one thread where people can come to an understanding :)

jorgejjvr

Karst ain't the only Bowser you have to worry about. Ha ha.
Haha true that, I'll be down to play you too! I should be able to play tonight at around 8 pm est my time. I honesty get a general enjoyment from fighting against bowser he is so much fun to play against whether you win or lose, he is powerful and you can see your damage go up in seconds if you are not careful, he is also very safe. I love me some bowser v Mac games!

Top Bottom