• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

ay yo fuck sonic mang

he zipping around and shit and im just trying to whack his ass with my fucking sword but he's like

NOPE

FUCK YOU

IM GONNA UP B THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

AND IM TAKING YOU WITH ME

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND GOT PLACES TO GO GOT TO FOLLOW MY RAINBOW

Cynosure

ay yo fuck sonic mang

he zipping around and shit and im just trying to whack his ass with my fucking sword but he's like

NOPE

FUCK YOU

iv been saying this since 3ds release
sanic needs to be patched out

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I thought you were going to give up the Smash OT duty Intelliheath.

Naw, I didn't say that. I said that I probably wouldn't make any new OTs for new games, but I might change my mind.

I can see where the confusion came from and I apologize for that! I plan to kept making OTS for Smash U and 3DS if they ever hit the limitation.

Good games! You definitely were controlling most of those matches, but I had good time going against so many characters. Let's definitely play again sometime.

3 stocks sounds like a good idea for quick-rush down characters like Fox and ZSS.

But w/ characters like Default!Palutena & Villager, it would take too long.

Vena

3 stocks sounds like a good idea for quick-rush down characters like Fox and ZSS.

But w/ characters like Default!Palutena & Villager, it would take too long.

I don't think so, honestly, I feel like the game is getting faster and shorter as people are getting better and better at the reads, techs, and off-stage follows. Even the slow-ass Ganon vs. Bowser fight didn't take all that long.

Side note: I'm amazed by how many of these guys say they don't even have WiiUs or Sm4sh yet lol.

I don't think so, honestly, I feel like the game is getting faster and shorter as people are getting better and better at the reads, techs, and off-stage follows. Even the slow-ass Ganon vs. Bowser fight didn't take all that long.

Side note: I'm amazed by how many of these guys say they don't even have WiiUs or Sm4sh yet lol.

Oh damn, I keep forgetting this game is still new.

Crayolan

Are there trophies exclusive to the trophy shop, other than the character alts? I've been noticing a bunch of new trophies in the shop but I'm barely getting anymore new ones in All Star or Crazy Orders.

GGs. I hate the sonic match up and I couldn't anticipate what your were going to do with your Falco. I played with frustration and lost. GGs.
GGs, man! Yeah, not that many people face Falco. Really like the Zelda, especially the tricks that you were pulling off, like with down-b. Caught me off-guard a lot, but didn't know that Falco could reflect it, haha. Also, sorry for the D/C, my router reset itself for some reason.

Defect

ay yo fuck sonic mang

NOPE

FUCK YOU

You're too slow.

Top Bottom