• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

At the store picking up another Amiibo as a gift. Which character is a good partner for Yoshi, Robin or Jigglypuff?

Fox! :3

I'm trying out Jigglypuff, and I've never had this much fun playing a character before. I feel so happy playing Puff, I think I'll keep at it!

Oh, I'll play you mr. OricWindstar. :) Just sparring, right? NNID: CRQ-L-07

Nabbis

So... This is my first smash and im overwhelmed as fuck. Let's start with: How do/should i collect items for my characters?

I just played my first online match against somebody I felt was cheating somehow. I've lost a lot of matches to players that were just plain better than me, but against the person I was playing again, his moves were just way too fluid and perfect. Or maybe I just ended up playing against a really, really high level player and it just felt like he was cheating because he was so good.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Question about clearing Classic with all characters 7.0 and above:

Can you just play Two Players Classic, set 1P to your main, and set 2P to another character you need to clear classic with... and essentially get credit for clearing with all characters as the 2P?

FluxWaveZ

Really sorry Cyberman65, I'll be afk for a bit because groceries just came back. Let's play again a bit later, if you're still available!

GGs, by the way.

Puruzi

Banned
Sorry about going afk in the beginning of that match, ggs, gotta do something real quick.
I can play again later if you want to though.
Much better player than me tbh

Anura

Sorry about going afk in the beginning of that match, ggs, gotta do something real quick.
I can play again later if you want to though.
Much better player than me tbh

Alright, GGs! It was really fun. You're pretty good, don't be like that!

You know what I hate?

When I try to recover and the game is like "you want air slash? NOPE HERE'S A BACKSLASH LMAOOOOO"

why game

why

Tell me about it. I can't tell how many times I died because I did up B or down B with Wario instead of taking out the bike when trying to recover. It's happening less and less though.

Crayolan

Question about clearing Classic with all characters 7.0 and above:

Can you just play Two Players Classic, set 1P to your main, and set 2P to another character you need to clear classic with... and essentially get credit for clearing with all characters as the 2P?

Yes, but you'll be constantly thrown into team battles and Master Core will have greatly increased health to account for 2 players, so unless you're really good at Classic you're probably better off just doing each character alone.

Top Bottom