• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 2: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft

EulaCapra

daily.jpg

3DS version looking good.
Dashed dreams never looked so good at least.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
daily.jpg

3DS version looking good.

I love pulling off Mario's forward air like that.

Although I find Luigi's down air meteor smash more satisfying because of how strangely specific it is.

Well it looks like Mario's meteor smash will be more powerful/impact wise like it was in melee, compared to brawl! : D

That'll be cool, but could Kirby just be at a high damage percent in that picture?

Onesimos

Pic of the day:

zlCfzRKatyAk62zjHS

Caption: What a great sound a Meteor Smash makes when it slams on an opponent! …Which, I'm sure, you can't tell by the picture.

I really love that stage, and the new effect from when a character goes flying. Its lovely. :3

That stage looks incredible. This is the second half we've seen now. It's a new part.

Piggy!! I have something to tell you, but i'm heading to bed. So, i'll tell you tomorrow!

I dunno guys, with all these not-Pokemon reveals, I am beginning to worry that unlike every other game in the Smash Bros. series, Pokemon will somehow end up under-represented. Every day that we don't get a new Pokemon character reveal is like nails on the chalkboard of my mind and I am more sure that Sakurai might even take out Pikachu at this point to prove his point.

I dunno guys, with all these not-Pokemon reveals, I am beginning to worry that unlike every other game in the Smash Bros. series, Pokemon will somehow end up under-represented. Every day that we don't get a new Pokemon character reveal is like nails on the chalkboard of my mind and I am more sure that Sakurai might even take out Pikachu at this point to prove his point.

I mean pokemon didn't sell as much as gtav obviously the franchise is in decline. Sakurai the visionary he is realizes this and is removing the problem before it impacts his baby.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I posted the same concern a couple of weeks ago and no one paying attention as usually.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

saving all those pokemon for pokemon stadium 2 hd

zroid

Banned
More like when he started playing XY, he was so enamoured by the new Pokémon that he made the spontaneous decision to remove Jigglypuff, Pokémon Trainer (in its current form), Lucario, and Mewtwo, and replace them with
Floette, Serena w/ Greninja/Braixen/Chespin, Goodra, and Xerneas

More like when he started playing XY, he was so enamoured by the new Pokémon that he made the spontaneous decision to remove Jigglypuff, Pokémon Trainer (in its current form), Lucario, and Mewtwo, and replace them with
Floette, Serena w/ Greninja/Braixen/Chespin, Goodra, and Xerneas

no hawlucha? typical shitty sakurai roster choices

he's just jealous gamefreak made a better wrestling bird than he did

Dr.Hadji

I'm just hoping it's at least somewhat competitive. It's so sad that Brawl single-handedly killed the competitive scene for a while.

Why do people keep saying this? The Brawl community took off right where Melee left off. For a while, Melee side tourneys at Brawl tourneys were the only thing keeping Melee alive outside of the majors.

MechaZain

Banned
With as many Pokemon as there are now I think it should be kept almost exclusively to items and stages for maximum fan service. It's not possible to satisfy everyone now and it just complicates things. Lucario or Mewtwo? Keep the OG starters in Pokemon Trainer or update them? Keep Jigglypuff for tradition?

Why do people keep saying this? The Brawl community took off right where Melee left off. For a while, Melee side tourneys at Brawl tourneys were the only thing keeping Melee alive outside of the majors.

because the Brawl community came out of the gates strong (kind of....?) but then started fading once people realized how much BS was in the game

Top Bottom