• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhuman Kickstarter: Returning to Kickstarter a Second Time Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I can't believe it took us 2 years and several months to find out this information for ourselves.:(

Walshy

This thread is hilarious, I have actually been laughing reading all the way through.

On a serious note (if there is one?) as many other members have pointed out, the PentaGod idea, despite being totally batshit crazy is the better idea of the two.

Tawpgun

In the halo lore, the forerunners discovered the existence of a photon only dimension known as The Glow.

So I for one believe the OP. PentaGod NeoGAF exclusive please.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
If you weren't supposed to reveal the truth about PentaGod, wouldn't God have killed you by now or something? I'm not sure how God works.

Only a handful of people know how PentaGod works. One of them is the OP.

Pastry

Banned
Indeed.
And we are the PentaGod apostles.
Its clearer by the minute... we even have a non-believer... looking at you Amirox.

You know who else was a non-believer Amirox? Saul. Then he saw Jesus, believed, and became Paul. Have you seen the PentaGOD yet?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Guys I've spent the last couple of hours trying to decide whether to do this or not. It appears the vast majority of interest here in this thread is to elaborate on the knowledge I have regarding PentaGod. Hilarious name by the way. I think you really have to try and empathise with my position here. The only, only way I'm going to be able to deploy further knowledge on PentaGod is to not hold back and tell you everything. I would have to tell you everything in order for the truth to be believed.

This would basically involve me pulling a serious Wikileaks here and blow the door wide open on all of the knowledge I have. I actually have a document I've been working on for a year or two that condenses all of the knowledge in to a single, believable document that takes advantage of The Pentagon's weak point by using some of the things they've done since they proved God exists against them. The evidence in that document is so overwhelming that I am confident that when you finish reading it you would believe me.

If I were to post something vague and dance around the issue, leaking say a small amount of information on PentaGod I don't think that would be sufficiently satisfying or convincing. I would have to deploy the full-blown document with the entire story from beginning to end, complete with the evidence I have to confirm and validate the story's legitimacy in order for the story to have any impact or power. So I'm quite conflicted on this issue. Do I leak everything I know in an attempt to have people believe me and then immediately put my safety in danger for fear of The Pentagon actually responding to the leak?

Or do I hold on to the information until I'm in a more secure position to deploy the knowledge? It's interesting many of you are saying that PentaGod would make the better story. I have an early screenplay in development about it that is completely separate from Superhuman. The screenplay however is completely separate from the "truth" document. The interesting thing is, I have the power to deploy all of the knowledge I have right here, right now on NeoGAF. I would have to develop the document a little more but I could theoretically post it here.

Dude, if you don't release anything I'm just going to reiterate the conspiracy nut trope which you're exhibiting in full:

There's a circular trope, whereby you present an extraordinary story, without any actual proof, and then use the excuse that the proof itself is so extraordinary that it won't be believed and thus won't be shown for that reason which again fuels the extraordinary nature of the story.
You keep stating that the story is unbelievable but that the evidence to support it is too dangerous to release. This is conspiracy theory nutjob 101 in action.

Tell us, OP. Tell us and this'll probably win the Thread of the Year competition come January.

You want that, don't you? Nothing compares to that amount of glory on GAF. You want it. You want it. Tell us!

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
wvrbL99.jpg

Empty

really funny forum arg*. props threesixty

now drop the document!

*cleverest bit is that there's still a bit of doubt in my mind as to whether you're not just an earnest, passionate person who has been horribly misguided and that i'm being obnoxious here.

Necrovex

I'm amazed that the thread title hasn't be renamed to something more noteworthy. This thread is no longer about SuperHuman, but the existence of Based PentaGod.

DJMicLuv

If Pentagod actually exists and OP does drop the docs then surely he'd be protected from the feds by PG himself? PG obviously needs to be acknowledged and if OP doesn't do it then who will?
I say publish and be damned (though obviously not literally in this case).
Pentagod is the god we deserve, testify OP!

OP why would the pentagon make a pro pentagod movie (priest) using a korean manga from 1998 as the source material?

He said they've been influencing media for a couple decades with religion in mind. The Pentagon obviously commissioned the manga back in 98 knowing that in about 13 years they would make a movie out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom