• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhuman Kickstarter: Returning to Kickstarter a Second Time Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll keep my internet detective results to myself. Need to see how this plays out.

This is asking for a poster:

The Pentagon was looking for God...
On December 16, 2009 at precisely 4:00am...
They found something...

OP why would the pentagon make a pro pentagod movie (priest) using a korean manga from 1998 as the source material?

Why not? It barely matter in what year the source material was created. That's like saying that Romeo Must Die is not influenced by modern agendas because of its Shakespearean origin.

JDSN

Banned
You fuckers, I went to sleep before reading this thread and I dreamt about thus movie and its two lead were shirtless History Aliens guy and Alex Jones. It was the best dream ever.

OP, the glory you will achieve for leaking your PentaGod knowledge here on GAF is greater than anything you will ever achieve in real life.

You have created the greatest thread ever.

Leak the documents. Finish the fight.

These kinds of situations never end well. Either the OP will never post the document and continue to tease us or he will reveal the document and it ends up being lackluster

PROVE ME WRONG!!

How could it possibly be lackluster? There's no way it won't deliver
the lulz that is

What if what they discovered...wasn't God?

pentagon.jpg

baphomet_goat_masonry.jpg

Evilore should close this thread before the government closes NeoGAF. If he does not comply there could be severe consequences, he could soon find himself living in the Ecuadorian embassy with Assange and that is if he's lucky to escape in time. The OP? Nothing can save him.

Evilore should close this thread before the government closes NeoGAF. If he does not comply there could be severe consequences, he could soon find himself living in the Ecuadorian embassy with Assange and that is if he's lucky to escape in time. The OP? Nothing can save him.

The Government is too smart for that. They already contacted Mr. Malka to gain access to the OP account in order to post a faux document that will discredit the whole ordeal.

I just saw Triforce post some chemtrail nonsense on my Facebook yesterday, and decided not to pick a fight, but this thread is on another level entirely. OP, you need help.

I'm laughing so hard at Pentagod right now.

Event A) OP releases document.

Event B) Government denies it.

Event C) Pentagod fades into an inside GAF joke.

This is my favorite thread ever. Definitely in my top 10 loves for existence of the internet.

Goldrush

Going off topic, but I think the OP kickstarter breaks the no fund my life and the no items not produced by the project rules.

Noirulus

Imagine you're a bad writer. Imagine you've been trying to shop around a scifi screenplay for the better part of a decade. Imagine you started a Kickstarter campaign asking for one thousand five hundred pounds and you're (sic) sole purpose is to get this movie made.

Now if you're the bad writer and you discover or come across information and comments which indicate that you probably have no chance of succeeding at all what would you do? Would you immediately go on NeoGAF and post a thread? Yes, you would.

thats deep man

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
OP is in too deep. At this point his position is already compromised, the Pentagon has to be on to him from his previous posts in this thread. It's a race to get those documents out in the open before they're silenced forever!

C'mon OP, I want to be entertained!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
OP probably never thought he would be asked to release it, so now he is writing a master thesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom