• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Spizz

Banned
Last season was my first time ever watching Survivor. Loved every second of it, hopefully this season is good as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For someone who hasn't watched Survivor since the first few seasons, is it still good enough to start watching? I need something easy to watch. I enjoy and still watch Big Brother for what that's worth.

For someone who hasn't watched Survivor since the first few seasons, is it still good enough to start watching? I need something easy to watch. I enjoy and still watch Big Brother for what that's worth.

Most recent seasons have been pretty good, aside from Season 30. Hopefully this one will be a good one, but we're only 10 minutes in so far, so no way to know.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

My girlfriend got me back into it. Honestly its been pretty awesome for the past few seasons. I haven't watched Big Brother though.

Definitely worth watching, but it's very, very different from those first seasons.

Yado

Debbie is nuts
KuGsj.gif

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Shocked that no one is looking for a idol yet. Last season they would be looking for them already.

FBI guy is going to be a Keith.

Top Bottom