• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

why is sucker punch and naughty dog the only folks that have voice acting that is actually engaging?

Because those might be the only games you are interested in.

I find cheesey dumb voice acting engaging because i'm into whatever game i'm playing. Recently that was RE revelations.

Its whatever you are into.

You should know this, you read comic books, and that shit has some of the weirdest dialogue imaginable. Yet you keep reading them shits.

Numb

Good lord there is some seriously loud thunder going on that i felt the vibrations.
Gonna rain hard today it seems.

Slayven

Because those might be the only games you are interested in.

I find cheesey dumb voice acting engaging because i'm into whatever game i'm playing. Recently that was RE revelations.

Its whatever you are into.

You should know this, you read comic books, and that shit has some of the weirdest dialogue imaginable. Yet you keep reading them shits.

757614-strangethreatenshulk1.jpg
/

Slayven

Yo i just found out my favorite black artist has a game on the way and it's trailer debuted at E3. It's looks like some Sonic type shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1055298

Man getting some one to draw good natural black hair is like pulling teeth. If you don't have a Caesar, dreadlocks, cornrows, or a Afro they don't know what to do with you.

Dani Cage catches all the hell

tumblr_nmmihe9rqN1u496xso1_500.jpg

got Jessica Jones look like she adopted the poor child

1237866-jessica_and_spidey_by_girl_power1.jpg

They tattooed it onto the back of the first born child.

"No, look here, see? In issue XXIV, T'Chala wore a formal headdress when not acting as the Black Panther, and now in this issue XXIX he wears a ceremonial one! Something is wrong with this new artist. Tell Garabaphat he can sacrifice this new issue in the name of Yaran 'Kladaraktun, I will just wait for the issue of the next waning moon."

akira28

Nintendo had nigga's buy Wii U's and flipping their L's upside down and wearing purple

as punishment for taking too long at the line in 7-11? Konami had that soul-grating salaryman instant demotion shit. You're not going to quit, you're going to put on the security helmet, take your security flashlight, and hit hotjobs.com every night when you come home like it stole your wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom