• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
The Flash S2 |OT| Jay-Man and the Masters of the Multiverse
The Flash S2 |OT| Jaygate: Atlantis
The Flash S2 |OT| Companion Jays for All
The Flash S2 |OT| The Jay is a Lie

Platy

CW has the 90s Flash show on their site :O

http://cwseed.com/shows/the-flash-classic/

CpOZ0uv.png

poetic

Pics_nao

So I just watched the extended preview

Barry stay holding L's huh? Unless he's still 2% slower than normal which would maybe explain why Trajectory seems faster than him.

Kyoufu

So why did the 90's Flash show not have Reverse Flash? Seems odd to me to leave out a major villain from various Flash stories.

So I just watched the extended preview

Barry stay holding L's huh? Unless he's still 2% slower than normal which would maybe explain why Trajectory seems faster than him.

Barry's not going any faster unless the plot demands it. The fastest recorded speed Caitlyn has Barry going was Mach 2. Despite what Barry has done multiple times that has exceeded Mach 2.

We're probably going to see a speed upgrade by the season's end or when Barry can't beat one of his Rogue's by regular means. By then, Caitlyn should have more V9 to upgrade his speeds.

I really want to see Barry get faster naturally and not by using V9.

Permanently A

So is this the current thinking?

9CTBqJ9.png

Its solid, the only problem is that Masked Man is supposed to be a speedster because he's in a carbine cage. And also, Jay Garrick is supposed to be a hero... it would be kinda strange for the show to veer off that much and
make him a bad guy, at least according to Kriesberg.

My guess is that the Masked Man is the real E2 Jay and the real E2 Flash, whereas the guy who's been mentoring Barry is E1 Jay who was working with Zoom for whatever reason.

Johndoey

Banned
The Flash S2 |OT| Jay see me running dirty.

The Flash S2 |OT| Got a Jay in dirt and a Jay in the cell, Jay just keeps spinning.

The Flash S2 |OT| Face/Off, On, Off, On, Off

The Flash S2 |OT| A Jay in the hand is worth three in a cave.

The Flash S2 |OT| I ship JayxJayxJay tbh

Kyoufu

My guess is that the Masked Man is the real E2 Jay and the real E2 Flash, whereas the guy who's been mentoring Barry is E1 Jay who was working with Zoom for whatever reason.

That's what I'm leaning towards as well although I'm not sure if the dead Jay is from Earth-1. I think he's from Earth-2 also.

Wild theory: He built Zoom's Carbine prison cells. He'd have the know-how to do that. Is he a clone? Is he a twin sibling? Either way, he was helping Zoom until he was killed accidentally by him... Hmm...

So many questions.

Ashhong

I think Zoom is just crazy Jay from the future. Future Jay never got better Velocity serums from Caitlin, and was still slowly dying, so he had to steal speed to stay alive. Also, remember that episode where Reverse-Flash comes back out of nowhere and they have to explain why he's still alive despite the timeline alterations? Yeah, that episode happened in order to justify Zoom being Jay from the Future.

The only hiccup in this theory is that if Zoom is Future Jay, why didn't Zoom just replace present-day Jay when he traveled back? Any time Barry time travels he simply replaces the previous Barry.

That's not necessarily true. Look at the murder of his mom. There are literally three Barry's from the same Earth at the same time

So is this the current thinking?

9CTBqJ9.png

Jay was trying to tell Caitlin that he did something bad trying to increase his own speed. Here's what I'm thinking:

Jay opened a door to the Multiverse using the speed force. This allowed Earth-3 Jay/Hunter into Earth 2. That's Zoom. Knowing he couldn't defeat Zoom, he created a Speed Scout who was an exact copy in everything except powers in order to find another Flash to help him defeat Zoom.

So:

Man in the Cage: Earth 2 Jay Garrick
Zoom: Earth 3 Hunter Zolomon
Dead Jay: Earth 2 Jay's Speed Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom