• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

It doesn't really matter who forms Firestorm as it looks like they'll be giving Garber the main personality. So you pick someone with the build for the action and then just looks the part.

Penguin

Seems like our first real look at Garrick's

CQKXn1KWEAAIJDR.jpg

ReiGun

There were too many nerd out moments in season 1. They have set a ridiculously high bar for season 2.

EDIT: And even if it wasn't my favorite nerd out or hype moment, the single best scene of the season for me was when Wells confronted Cisco in the lab and killed him.

4602124-the_flash_reverse_flash_kills_cisco.gif
I've been watching season one again and that scene is still hard to watch. Carlos and Tom killed it.

dEvAnGeL

You guys think doctor wells will be on the show this season? Maybe barry going back in time to get help from him every once in a while

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
You guys think doctor wells will be on the show this season? Maybe barry going back in time to get help from him every once in a while
It's going to be a lot more than that. Tom Cavanagh is still a series regular this season.

However we still don't know exactly how this will work out.

ZeroX03

Banned
Predictions for Wozzly stories?

• "I'm Coming"
  • "Firestorm: Two Men Inside One"
  • "A Tale of It's Not Really Incest Guys, C'mon."
  • "The Cisco of Two Girths"
  • "Making a Hawkman out of Barry"
  • "Rogue Love" aka "A Song of Ice and Fire"

tumblr_ndtqsaOcv51qht9lao2_500.gif

I think hes confirmed as a regular on the show.

I loved Tom Cavanagh's work on this show so I'm glad to see he'll be back.

If you watch his scenes as Thawne, he has the odd way of speaking by not pausing at the end of sentences but actually pausing. in the middle of sentences So if you watch. His scenes as Thawne, there's a creepy rhythm. to the way he speaks It's like watching a skinnier, hairier. William Shatner.

Can't wait.

I actually really dislike that Dr. Wells is coming back. His whole character was that he was the reverse flash. That wrapped up well enough.

Frog-fu

Banned
In the show or the comics?

In the show, the particle accelerator accident that gave Flash powers (and powers to everyone else) fused two scientists together, one of whom was holding this experimental transmutation device at the time. The result was this schizophrenic figure with two different minds clashing, confused, but also having the ability to fly and fling fireballs (he can do a bunch more crazy shit in the comics). Flash crew finds him/them(?), figures out a way to separate them, but also allows them to recombine when necessary.

Sorry, I should've clarified. I meant in the comics.
Since they're recasting and apparently a different Firestorm isn't a big deal or strange, or at least that's the impression I'm getting.

tim1138

Sorry, I should've clarified. I meant in the comics.
Since they're recasting and apparently a different Firestorm isn't a big deal or strange, or at least that's the impression I'm getting.

Nuclear accident causes Ronnie and Stein to combine into Firestorm the Nuclear Man. Ronnie eventually
dies and the Firestorm Matrix is passed on to Jason Rusch. Jason shares the identity of Firestorm with a couple of different partners including Stein

Frog-fu

Banned
Nuclear accident causes Ronnie and Stein to combine into Firestorm the Nuclear Man. Ronnie eventually
dies and the Firestorm Matrix is passed on to Jason Rusch. Jason shares the identity of Firestorm with a couple of different partners including Stein

This happened in the comics too?

Had friends watch the preview that was on during football last night and said it looked dumb. I face plained them and thought about cutting ties :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom