• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The No Holds Barred Castle Crashers Official Thread of Broken Netcode and Crash Bugs

Gowans

Eric WK said:
You know I'm there Gowans. I'd like to say QVT too, but he's been being lame.

Sweet GAFs first bunch of minute 1 elite so-op Castle Crashers

1. Me
2. Eric WK
3. Reserved for someone awesome
4. Reserved for someone awesome

Teknoman

Well I start classes again the day before Crashers hits, but if I dont have to work that day...i'll probably be on Crashers all day :lol If not then later on that day.

Mamesj

Banned
Getting a wisdom tooth out that Monday, Vicodin Crashers am total!

Shard get these added to the OP instead of all that messy gamertag stuff that will be a pain to update.

Add Yourself to: GAF Crashers Gamertag Group

View: GAF Crashers Gamertag Group

Now to find a spot of my friends list to move so I can add it.

Thanks, added the group.

Dibs on Orange.

24nqikw.jpg

handofg0d said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weezer's_sixth_album

Hm....I don't know if the judges accept that. It's only fun (to the two and a half people who get the joke), if you know JSBX. If he truly is the Orange Knight, he represents the color and the album of the same name.

Kauza

This thread is amazing.

This game will be amazing.

A call to all: feel free to add Kauza to your friends list, and we will crash the castle with fury.

Please, though, if you add, let me know you're from Neogaf. Gotta keep away the nasties, if you know what I mean.

Gowans

Opus Angelorum said:
If this is released in Europe at the same time, I'd like to nominate myself as someone awesome.

of course it is so you are in.

Be ready to assemble at launch Knights

1. Me
2. Eric WK
3. BenjaminBirdie
4. Opus Angelorum

Eric WK

Gowans007 said:
of course it is so you are in.

Be ready to assemble at launch Knights

1. Me
2. Eric WK
3. BenjaminBirdie
4. Opus Angelorum

Whoo. I like the look of that.

All people already on my friends list/that I like.

Eric WK

BenjaminBirdie said:
Try switching to Easy. I made it to the Soviet stages!

Yeah, I think everyone jumps in playing on Hard and freaks out. Easy is way more bearable.

Finally beat the game a couple days ago, incidentally.

BenjaminBirdie said:
I don't know any albums named Red to make references to.

:(

51QXYBCW6SL._SS500_.jpg

BB, I'm on your friends list, if you ever need a fourth, look for me. I'll post my name in the official thread once I get my friends list pared down.

beermonkey@tehbias said:
BB, I'm on your friends list, if you ever need a fourth, look for me. I'll post my name in the official thread once I get my friends list pared down.

Oh I doubt the teams will be permanent, man. I'm sure everyone will be playing with everyone. We'll definitely play sometime.

beermonkey@tehbias said:
Oh, I never expected that. I'm planning on playing all the way through several times with as many people as possible. :)

aw this type of thing warms my icy heart
Gaffers playing games with Gaffers
how awesome is this you ask?
so awesome

Eric WK

Alright. My best attempt at a BB homage/rip off incoming. It's a shame he's an artist and I'm, uh, not. But anyway, hope Gowans and Aranathos weren't looking to play the Blue Knight. I mean, you can, I'll just cry for a little while after we start playing.

Eric WK said:
Alright. My best attempt at a BB homage/rip off incoming. It's a shame he's an artist and I'm, uh, not. But anyway, hope Gowans and Aranathos weren't looking to play the Blue Knight. I mean, you can, I'll just cry for a little while after we start playing.

:lol

Awesome, man.

Top Bottom