• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden (Vita/PSP by Omega Force) site opens + screenshots!

wiggleb0t

Banned
Seeing how Koei / Tecmo in general are both pretty aggressive with most of their releases for the western markets am sure this will be released in the US also. If lucky perhaps you guys will get an announcement at the E3. Seeing as how its coming out here in Japan next month.

Hope you're right.

Portable (3ds Vita) getting so many awesome games.
This and God Eater 2 would be welcomed by many outside of Japan.
Does Sony ever offer any incentive towards some devs/pubs getting out English releases?

Kinda shy so wont make a thread but Shinobi is $10.76 with free shipping on orders over $25 from Amazon. It's in the mail so can't comment but for a tenner and ninja 2.5d side scroller=win!.....(maybe?)

Please bring this to the West
BibleThump.png

erpg

GAF parliamentarian

sajj316

This looks just like Soul Sacrifice. Why can't the Vita get some more unique titles :(

Edit: Looks pretty cool.

There is no doubt that the Vita has had its fair share of Monster/Demon Hunter clones. Hope that this one fits the billing of a proper competitor for MH and even Soul Sacrifice.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
ambientmystic emulated the toukiden psp demo and posted screens in the ppsspp thread.
It's time for a new comparison! Let's see if the vita version is really that better!

(psp first)

Vita got some good upgrade work, but the (emulated)psp version looks good too.

LMN

I found some more pics of the in-game character model, the last one is a comparison between this and MH4 (I did not not make them, just want to share pics to those who are interested)

eb3ca6d2.jpg

eaf3258c.jpg

3c02cf26.jpg

For me, this game have one of the most impressive character model and graphic I have ever seen in PS Vita game.

LMN

More monsters and mitama pic from famitsu

Edit: Lyphen have posted the pic

credit to Famitsu

I hope that this game become a success in Japan, and more ppl give it a chance.

Man, this keeps looking so nice.

I just love that art. I also wouldn't mind if K-T tosses them into their next musou game for kicks.

I found some more pics of the in-game character model, the last one is a comparison between this and MH4 (I did not not make them, just want to share pics to those who are interested)

eb3ca6d2.jpg

eaf3258c.jpg

3c02cf26.jpg

For me, this game have one of the most impressive character model and graphic I have ever seen in PS Vita game.

This looks incredible for a handheld game.

xJavonta

Banned
How did I miss this?

I'm assuming there's no US demo since I didn't see it in the store for Vita?

Anyone know how I can get the PSP demo?

LMN

I believe there going to be a 2nd demo coming out too next month, with all 6 weapons and (not sure) customization, I guess I need to switch my psn account again =).

Still "localization" Believe!, it would be a waste if this game does not come out to other regions

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Um... this looks awesome. Tell me we are getting this in the west. I mean... seriously.

crinale

I believe there going to be a 2nd demo coming out too next month, with all 6 weapons and (not sure) customization, I guess I need to switch my psn account again =).

Still "localization" Believe!, it would be a waste if this game does not come out to other regions

The next demo will work like Soul Sacrifice - where your progress does carry over into the retail game.

LMN

The next demo will work like Soul Sacrifice - where your progress does carry over into the retail game.

Cool, I will definitely try it, btw Crinale, I know the game is not out yet, but do you know the Japanese current impression of the game?

crinale

Cool, I will definitely try it, btw Crinale, I know the game is not out yet, but do you know the Japanese current impression of the game?

By looking at Japanese internet the first demo was hammered by users, and after the patch it changed 180 degrees (Internet tends to be very hyperbolic as everyone would expect).
After the patch lots of talks are going on. I hope the June demo brings us more hype.

LMN

By looking at Japanese internet the first demo was hammered by users, and after the patch it changed 180 degrees (Internet tends to be very hyperbolic as everyone would expect).
After the patch lots of talks are going on. I hope the June demo brings us more hype.

Thank for the info =), it's really cool that JP ppl are interested in it, I also hope there will be more hype as well.

Top Bottom