• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unannounced Platinum Game Coming to E3 (IGN)

krizzx

Oh Kamiya, don't do this to me.

YES! Victory goes to team Blue/White.

Who are all the publishers you dont want platinum working with? Because unless its on ps4 you seem to be a bit jaded. Honestly dont know how you mess with platinum games if you so concerned with where they land.

Yeah, Sony has definitely not been their primary concern. Most of their work seemed to favor Microsoft.

Ushiwaka

Who are all the publishers you dont want platinum working with? Because unless its on ps4 you seem to be a bit jaded. Honestly dont know how you mess with platinum games if you so concerned with where they land.

Geez relax, it was a joke. A couple of pages back I said they might be working with Ubisoft, some people didn't like that, so I joked a little bit on "publishers we don't want PG to work with". Cause, you know, Ubi and EA are a bit hated by gamers.

They can work with whoever the fuck they want.

ArjanN

I'm glad you're here Mucchi. Platinum bout to announce Gunm Return to Mars.

Gunnm / Battle Angel Alita would probably be a better fit than Metroid/Star Fox and a bunch of the other suggestions I've seen.
I'd rather they stick to their strengths with character action type games.

Gunnm is also much easier to do a side story in.
That's the problem with something like Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, that you're always limited by having to tell the same old story again.

Anyway, the actual game is most likely (IMO) Revengeance 2 and maybe some Bayo DLC though.

DSix

Banned
ed8277ba4e51826cddcbb5ee86d1ba8d.gif

Doesn't matter what game it is, Rising 2, DMC5, Nintendo IP or a New IP. My body is ready.

Geez relax, it was a joke. A couple of pages back I said they might be working with Ubisoft, some people didn't like that, so I joked a little bit on "publishers we don't want PG to work with". Cause, you know, Ubi and EA are a bit hated by gamers.

They can work with whoever the fuck they want.
Mhmm ok, im not the one cussing..

Pizza

I feel like Bayo 3 is more likely than Wonderful 102, honestly.

Yeah but Wonder Red is absolutely better as smash material ;) and if they decide to give wonder bayonetta a story role she could get in on smash too!

(I'm so ready to get my hype deflated)

The Wonderful 101 and Metal Gear Rising were my favourite games from them. Will welcome a sequel to either. I almost wish they'd buy the IP from Nintendo and put W102 everywhere though. It deserves better than to die there, if it ever gets done.

Wait, what's this talk about W101? It was my GOTY 2013, loved it to death, but it bombed horribly. There's no way we're getting a sequel. That'd be an absolute megaton for me if it were announced at E3.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
trollord kamiya after the twitter troll of today. I'd say that we should be pretty sure about the game not being for nintendo now

Top Bottom