• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolverine leaked again (new footage)

Draugoth

Gold Member

Here is a collection of videos (runing in 4k in high eng gpu exceptlast one)from latest leaked wolverine m13 build (October 2023 development build) which found by Brazilian discord and released in last week
Anyone care about spoilers don't watch it

Draugoth Draugoth add those videos to original post

Draugoth Draugoth More gameplay from latest build

Last edited:

Hrk69

Gold Member
Bored Clapping GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Aenima

Traversal looks terrible. Its like making a Spider-Man without the fun of the web swinging. Wish this game was a bit more grounded and visceral. Was hoping for something more like the movie Logan, instead of supa hero movie #24173.
I know this is still work in progress but all the hype i got from the initial GC trailer, is now gone. Cant see myselfe even wanting to play this.

Hugare

Insomniac should improve their cyber security asap, 'cause c'mon, stuff gets leaked all the time.

Looks like a Spiderman game with different skin and worse traversal.

Couldnt ask for a worse outcome for Insomniac's Wolverine game.

Hopefuly they'll change it enough until launch 'cause it seems so lazy

Xyphie

Should've just made a Daredevil game if the gameplay is going to be parkouring over rooftops, hiding in trees to do stealth takedowns etc. Much better fit with the powers of the character. Would've allowed them to recycle New York too.

Wait, I thought this was a God Of War-a-like? WTH is this?
(Not that I was interested before. Less interested now.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom