• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolverine leaked again (new footage)

Eiknarf

Have to give it to Insomniac for creating an even more manly and unattractive looking women over SM2's Mary Jane. It takes some skill to do that.

Going to guess she's a girl-boss too and puts Logan in his place.
But there must be dozens of character designers and hundreds of artists at Insomniac. How is it ALLLLLL OF THEM agree that MJ and JG should look masculine? Is Insomniac a CULT?? Because that’s the only explanation!! There’s not ONE artist there who’s like, “Hey, can she be a little more feminine?”

TrippleA345

You fuck and chuck that one.

You marry Ursula.
von der leyen
Good Morning Hello GIF by ZDF heute-show

hinch7

But there must be dozens of character designers and hundreds of artists at Insomniac. How is it ALLLLLL OF THEM agree that MJ and JG should look masculine? Is Insomniac a CULT?? Because that’s the only explanation!! There’s not ONE artist there who’s like, “Hey, can she be a little more feminine?”
There's a lot of progressive people in there who are really into identity politics and representation. This video was part of the leaks.

There's no way this design wasn't intentional. Whether its to cater towards the trans community or whatever.

Last edited:

TheMan

I have to agree that what was leaked looks stupid, but then again we really have no idea what we’re looking at. This may have been created to test certain aspects of gameplay or control and may not be representative of what they hope to ultimately build.

At least I really really hope that’s the case cause otherwise big yikes

Eiknarf

There's a lot of progressive people in there who are really into identity politics and representation. This video was part of the leaks.

There's no way this design wasn't intentional. Whether its to cater towards the trans community or whatever.

I find it strange that the gaming companies won't cater to the gaming communities. They instead choose to cater to the trans community. That's so arbitrary and dumb that it would be like McDonalds catering to the diet of ten year old vegetarian females in Ethiopia.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

I know this is pre-alpha and all but considering how MJ turned out I have little doubt Jean Grey will be ugly as shit in the final game.

so-a-insomniac-writer-self-inserted-themselves-into-mary-v0-i14vnkj87mwb1.jpg

Legit a crime against humanity.
On the left is the model they used for the likeness in making MJ???

Jesus! There’s zero similarities

That’s like Chris Hemsworth being the model for a video game character, and when the character comes out, it ends up looking like Steve Buscemi. (Sorry, Steve Buscemi.)

Has she/the model reacted or responded to how her video-game-self came out!?!? I’d like to know what she thinks of what Insomniac thinks of her?

Last edited:

Yup it's very cult like at Insomniac. I saw those leaks they have seminars about inclusivity and diversity. One of the most woke developers out there

Justin9mm

I mean... yeah, like do you have any real idea about how a TV show is made for example?

Iv worked in games dev, so these look pretty much what I would expect. I remember when I had to spend 4 weeks driving a bright purple cube because we didn't have a working car model yet, and when we did it wasn't textured or animated so the tires didn't spin... it's like anything. Unless you have been in the industry your not going to know how it works. And a majority of people playing games naturally aren't.
Any person with any sort of educated intellect especially in an industry you have a passionate hobby in would be able to have a logical idea. I don't think you need to work in game development to have a basic understanding. We are talking about members of a gaming forum, so obviously their interest extends beyond casually plating a few games.

There's countless gaming interviews, docos, videos of a variety of games that show inside game studios and game development. Its hard to believe that if someone loves games enough to join a gaming forum, they would of seen something like that. I'm convinced some of the comments on here are from kids or ppl trolling against the game.

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
Any person with any sort of educated intellect especially in an industry you have a passionate hobby in would be able to have a logical idea. I don't think you need to work in game development to have a basic understanding. We are talking about members of a gaming forum, so obviously their interest extends beyond casually plating a few games.

There's countless gaming interviews, docos, videos of a variety of games that show inside game studios and game development. Its hard to believe that if someone loves games enough to join a gaming forum, they would of seen something like that. I'm convinced some of the comments on here are from kids or ppl trolling against the game.

I don't know how this translates to Jean Grey looking like that, when none else in the leaks does. All this coming from a previous game with an awful-looking Mary Jane. Or that one was also an alpha character?

Afer all the precedents this "I am the expert you know nothing" is quite something.

squarealex

More pics for jean grey from latest m13 build

Jean Grey is not supposed to be (or look?) Nathalie Emmanuel?

rT3JiXL.jpeg

But I don't know why people keeping debatting with a leaked source from a Pre-Alpha or even earler build of this game... We haven't see nothing officialy.

Just let Insomniac Cooking, maybe with the Event with PS5 Pro they want to show something.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Jason schreier said leaks were impossible now. What is this wizardry?

Even in a pre alpha that Gene Grey is horrible. Imagine what they'd do to the white queen

Top Bottom