• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

My hope for tonight's RAW is that we have Brock go after Cena for a rematch at Extreme Rules. I think a Cena vs. Lesnar II would be good and a good way to get that title off of Cena provide it that Lesnar would work more dates than he did this last year.

iTyo6JWoVsIUv.gif

joelseph

I'm sure WWE knows how to mic a crowd if they wanted you to hear it. Ithil nailed it.

IMO a negative crowd reaction is better than no crowd reaction. People still root for the underdogs, or in this case, the wrestler everyone loves to hate. I was clutching my box of Fruity Pebbles.

Blades64

Banned
My hope for tonight's RAW is that we have Brock go after Cena for a rematch at Extreme Rules. I think a Cena vs. Lesnar II would be good and a good way to get that title off of Cena provide it that Lesnar would work more dates than he did this last year.

Wasn't HHH vs Lesner an "I Quit" match? They're gonna find a loophole to bring Bork back that quickly?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you just add the sauce directly to the wing or do you simmer them in it after they've been cooked? Just throwing sauce on to the wing isn't in my wheelhouse.

I throw sauce on the wing, because eating isn't fun anymore, and it's just a function. :(

Bowser

Yup. Great way to add flavor with minimal impact to your caloric intake.

Tabasco's Chipotle sauce is godly as well. I'm on an "eat clean" diet but definitely not as restrictive as your guys' sounds, doing a 40/30/30 protein/fat/carbs split right now, starting week 5 or 6, I believe (although I do schedule one cheat meal a week, gotta keep myself sane). I'm starting week 11 of my 6 days a week gym routine, seen some decent results so far, just gotta keep reminding myself that it's a marathon, not a sprint haha

Tabasco's Chipotle sauce is godly as well. I'm on an "eat clean" diet but definitely not as restrictive as your guys' sounds, doing a 40/30/30 protein/fat/carbs split right now, starting week 5 or 6, I believe (although I do schedule one cheat meal a week, gotta keep myself sane). I'm starting week 11 of my 6 days a week gym routine, seen some decent results so far, just gotta keep reminding myself that it's a marathon, not a sprint haha

Oh Sunflower is the super freak. I still eat carbs, I just am staying away from wheat/flour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Hey, ain't no sense in being half-miserable with a semi-diet that isn't insane. Descend into the madhouse, make your life a living hell, and FEED ON IT. Feed on the pain. Know that "I'm miserable. I'm suffering. THAT fucker right there couldn't do this!" and you might find the motivation you seek. It's the only thing keeping me going, because I miss eating like a big fuckin pig.

Bowser

Hey, ain't no sense in being half-miserable with a semi-diet that isn't insane. Descend into the madhouse, make your life a living hell, and FEED ON IT. Feed on the pain. Know that "I'm miserable. I'm suffering. THAT fucker right there couldn't do this!" and you might find the motivation you seek. It's the only thing keeping me going, because I miss eating like a big fuckin pig.

i

What ruined our night was the sports bar we went too showed WrestleMania from an illegal stream on the internet. No lies. After we had spent £100 on food, they showed an illegal stream from the internet... complete with the streamer's logo.

What a disgrace.

jred2k

Do you find you are easily irritable or grouchy? Its so weird to try and separate enjoyment from food. Its weird that we have this necessity, but if we do it the wrong way it ends up killing us. Pretty easy to see why people become food addicts, you can't just stop eating.

Gorillaz

I kind of feel like they did something with the sound on the PPV to minimize the impact of the boos. Which might be why there was that odd silence from the announce table during the entrance to the Cena/Punk match - they didn't want the announce team commenting on it or having their mics pick the sound up.
I felt the same. After H vs lensar the mics and sound system were definitely lower then they were earlier that night

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you find you are easily irritable or grouchy? Its so weird to try and separate enjoyment from food. Its weird that we have this necessity, but if we do it the wrong way it ends up killing us. Pretty easy to see why people become food addicts, you can't just stop eating.

Not really, I think the worst thing about this is that I think I'm superior to people not doing it. Which is dumb and a hallmark of being a shitty human being.

Those Rock photos - my day will come, when it's time to bulk. It's comin.

He is a machine, that is for sure. I was reading something about him eating a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts a day when he was preparing for his role in Fast 5. No idea if it is true or not.

Just eat pho everyday. Good for you and you will be happy with the taste.

What ruined our night was the sports bar we went too showed WrestleMania from an illegal stream on the internet. No lies. After we had spent £100 on food, they showed an illegal stream from the internet... complete with the streamer's logo.

What a disgrace.

LOL. That is terrible. I would be pissed.

joelseph

What a disgrace.

Report them to the Cable company?

What a disgrace.

Report them to WWE and they will get in major shit.

Pavaloo

What a disgrace.

Was it a good stream?

The best way to approach cutting guys is by looking at foods and instead of say "I can't have this," you say "I don't want this."

Rather than "I can't have this because it will impede progress," you should say "I don't want this because it will impede my progress." It really helped me stop my snacking at work with candy bars and whatnot.

I'm taking a very relaxed cutting approach. Eating clean, green, and healthy, with lots of meat involved. Not even counting. I used to count every macro in MFP, but that was a quick way to get me not to want to look into my diet. Now I just estimate, but make sure to eat well (also add in some cardio), it's working great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He is a machine, that is for sure. I was reading something about him eating a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts a day when he was preparing for his role in Fast 5. No idea if it is true or not.

I want to have to do that. Oh man I miss donuts.

Was it a good stream?

The best way to approach cutting guys is by looking at foods and instead of say "I can't have this," you say "I don't want this."

Rather than "I can't have this because it will impede progress," you should say "I don't want this because it will impede my progress." It really helped me stop my snacking at work with candy bars and whatnot.

I'm taking a very relaxed cutting approach. Eating clean, green, and healthy, with lots of meat involved. Not even counting. I used to count every macro in MFP, but that was a quick way to get me not to want to look into my diet. Now I just estimate, but make sure to eat well (also add in some cardio), it's working great.

Glad it's working for you - I remember talking to you about it and how we'd go on those brutal lunch breaks! It also helps when my roommate for instance says she wants to order a pizza, I tell HER that she doesn't want that! And I hate having it near me.

LOL. That is terrible. I would be pissed.

We were and still are. Fired emails off to head office, etc. 100s of people in this sports bar booing when everyone realised at the same time they were going to show it off a terrible stream from the internet!

Report them to the Cable company?

Very tempted to report them to Sky Box Office & WWE, but I thought that would be petty. However, it's a total bullshit thing to do to bait people in and then dump an internet stream on them.

Was it a good stream?

Good ish.

In shape WrassleGaf. I like it. Seeing the real wrestling marks IRL is a scary thing.

I want to have to do that. Oh man I miss donuts.

Me too. Next Sunday, I will have one!

We were and still are. Fired emails off to head office, etc. 100s of people in this sports bar booing when everyone realised at the same time they were going to show it off a terrible stream from the internet!

Very tempted to report them to Sky Box Office & WWE, but I thought that would be petty. However, it's a total bullshit thing to do to bait people in and then dump an internet stream on them.

Do it. This is a bar who fucked you and many others over.

How was the quality? Was it at least watchable?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Careful! That "shitty stream" might have been the WWE's! :O

Report that bar to WWE, they stole your money.

Any idea which branch of WWE Corporate would be best to contact? We didn't pay anymore to get in, but were told there would be a minimum spend per table, so by the time Mania had started we had already spent £100 on food & drink.

Do it. This is a bar who fucked you and many others over.

How was the quality? Was it at least watchable?

Sound was terrible and 'tin' like. Picture quality wasn't even standard definition, and they were showing it on Big Screens.

jred2k

Chances are that probably isn't the first time they've done that. Even if it was they'll now continue to do it because of how much it helps their profits. Might as well report them now so some unsuspecting customer doesn't have to deal with it in the future. It would have been great to see a riot break out if the stream cut out, though.

Careful! That "shitty stream" might have been the WWE's! :O

Couldn't have been if it last more than 3 minutes.

mooooose

I hope that this mania showed WWE that the most over dudes are Punk and Bryan.

Cena got TONS of boos that some how didn't translate to TV. Rocky got mostly cheers.

I liked Lesnar/HHH but it was just tiring after the amazing Punk/Taker.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The reaction in the stadium when Cena's music hit was hilarious. It really felt like it was abrupt and rushed deliberately to try and get him out there as fast as possible.

It was basically "!?!?!!...whuh? uhh, oh shit, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Thanks, I'll give them an email. It's sad really, as we were really pumped for Mania, even though we had a feeling it'd be very safe.

The reaction in the stadium when Cena's music hit was hilarious. It really felt like it was abrupt and rushed deliberately to try and get him out there as fast as possible.

It was basically "!?!?!!...whuh? uhh, oh shit, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Totally!

Play all the music!
Play The Rock's music!
Have him shake The Rock's hand!
THEY WON'T BOO THE ROCK!
THE ROCK! THE ROCK!
cena
THE ROCK!!!!
THE ROCCCCCKKKKK and cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom