• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
isQQ.jpg

everyone watch this

Definitely my favorite interview..Lol Fuck You lmao.. I thought Punk was gonna get in trouble for that.

shit wrong interview..the one I'm talking about is from the press conference. I'll have to watch the other one later when I have audio available.

GRW810

Who is this Rosenberg guy? I thought I was quite in the know with wrestling but I haven't heard of him before. He seems to have a great personality, perfect mix of true fan and knowledgeable journalist. That CM Pink interview was good, quite laid back. Surprised the roster is allowed to break kayfabe in the build up to Mania.

cacophony

Who is this Rosenberg guy? I thought I was quite in the know with wrestling but I haven't heard of him before. He seems to have a great personality, perfect mix of true fan and knowledgeable journalist. That CM Pink interview was good, quite laid back. Surprised the roster is allowed to break kayfabe in the build up to Mania.

Hot 97 radio DJ, rap station. His wrestling interviews are good but hes an annoying douche most of the time

My predictions

Wade Barrett Vs Miz- Miz wins with the FFLL (I think Barrett losing the IC title will push him back into the main event status for Cena's title reign)

Rock Vs Cena- Cena gets frustrated, uses a weapon when the ref isn't looking to win the WWE championship

ADR Vs Swagger- Ricardo attacks Zeb which distracts Swagger, and ADR puts Swagger into the Armbar and causes him to tap out. Ziggler won't cash in until the next Monday Night Raw or the next PPV

Taker Vs Punk

The Big, Irish Viper Vs Shield- Big Show knocks one member of the Shield out, Sheamus Brogue Kick's another, and Randy is sizing up the last one for the RKO when he decides to RKO Big Show, then he RKO's Sheamus. A Shield member gets the pin while Randy walks away from the ring.

Ryback Vs Henry

Hell NO Vs ZiggE- AJ distracts Bryan and Kane to get ZiggE the win

Lesnar Vs Triple H

Jericho Vs Fandango- Fandango wins, he gets a push towards the IC title

Tons of Funk Vs Rhodes Scholars- I really don't have anything for this. RS wins because Cody's Mustache

Was Regal ever the U.S. champ? Cesaro is a bit older, but he's got a solid mid carder position. We can discuss the booking/character echelon of talent, but he's doing okay. Lets get the Brisco's in the E. I'd love to see them run ragged on the non-existent tag division.

GRW810

Who is the best bet to follow on Twitter for moment-by-moment Hall of Fame live tweeting tonight? Bound to be a journo or fan somewhere promising such like? With half the inductees not televised I'd love to read some quotes from the induction and acceptance speeches.

Petrie

Banned
G/f and her sister want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for Mania. Those who might have done so, how early do you think we'd need to arrive to get a table by the time the event starts? I imagine it's pretty packed.

We're going our local equivalent, and they can only hold 200 people, and from what I can tell most tables are booked. Should be a great night.

Petrie

Banned
We're going our local equivalent, and they can only hold 200 people, and from what I can tell most tables are booked. Should be a great night.

Well not totally equivalent then, cause at Wild Wings you can't "book" shit unfortunately for me! lol First come first served. Makes my predicament a bit more complicated!

Diablos54

Hornswoggle's a pretty awesome dude, plus, Ricardo the biggest ladies man? Why is he not WHC champ instead of Del Rio!?

Aiii

So not worth it
Lets go Team #Heel!

Let's go Heel! FACE TEAM SUCKS! Let's go Heel! FACE TEAM SUCKS! Let's go Heel! FACE TEAM SUCKS! Let's go Heel! FACE TEAM SUCKS! Let's go Heel! FACE TEAM SUCKS! Let's go Heel! FACE TEAM SUCKS! Let's go Heel! FACE TEAM SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom