• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WrestleMania Weekend rolls on, just over 40 minutes until SHIMMER! If you want to watch some great women's wrestling this weekend, this is the only place you're going to see it;

SHIMMER Women Athletes - Volume #53 - 12PM EDT | 5PM BST

ibnSd7cQSRze2h.jpg

http://wwnlive.com/event-shimmer-04-06-13.html - $14.99

• SHIMMER World Title Cage Match: Saraya Knight (c) vs Cheerleader Melissa
  • SHIMMER Tag Team Title 4-Way Match: The Canadian Ninjas (c) vs Kana & LuFisto vs Kellie Skater & Tomoka Nakagawa vs Made in Sin
  • Ayako Hamada vs Athena
  • Madison Eagles vs Jessie McKay
  • Amazing Kong vs Mia Yim
  • Kurihara's last ever US match: Ayumi Kurihara vs Mercedes Martinez
  • Plus, Serena Deeb, Christina Von Eerie, Evie, Rhia O'Reilly, Regenaration-X, Veda Scott, Shazza McKenzie, Cherry Bomb & Kimber Lee

Verendus

Banned
WWE 13 was the first wrestling game I played in about half a decade. It was good fun. About time The Great One was back where he belongs, front and center. I will likely buy it as long as it's a solid update over WWE 13.

Also, the roster needs improving.

Here are some misses from WWE 13 that need to be rectified:

- The Rock 2000-2002 version
- Eddie 2004/2005 version
- Hulk Hogan
- Macho Man
- Ultimate Warrior
- Andre The Giant
- Brock Lesnar 2002-2004 version
- Kurt Angle

And fucking Batista! You know WWE, that guy who was the second biggest star you've made next to Cena after Rock and Austin left. That guy. Why is he not in there as a legend at least?

Some absences probably won't be rectified like Angle or Hogan, but some of the missing stars is just a bit dumb. Also, I don't understand why modern Rock is not the steroid freak that he is in real life in the game. Both Rocks are fat. Plus, the jobber entrances given to stars like Austin/Rock in the Rumble when guys like Triple H, HBK etc. get a unique verision.

Also about time we had the ability to do a classical 5 vs. 5 elimination Survivor Series match.

I don't know, it's been half a decade, and it seems like they should be farther than where they are with these games. Better wrestler models, better graphics, better animation system, more unique entrances in the Rumble, more crazy things to do in various matches and so forth.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
WHY? HE WAS ALREADY ON THE COVER OF WWE 12.

Use the cover to market wrestlers that are going to be around! Fucking hell.

Wider audience care more about the older stuff. Attitude Era stuff was what got a lot of people to pick up 13. Throw in more Legends stuff from the 80s and even more people would get interested.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cool! Have fun. Too bad I cant go to any of that. Mania is all for me.
Thanks. I'm doing the whole set. Axxess, HoF, Mania, Raw. I figure this is probably a once in a lifetime sort of thing.

It also helped that I sold my additional Mania, Axxess, and HoF tickets for so much that I'm virtually going for free. :)

strobogo

Banned
Thanks. I'm doing the whole set. Axxess, HoF, Mania, Raw. I figure this is probably a twice in a lifetime sort of thing.

It also helped that I sold my additional Mania, Axxess, and HoF tickets for so much that I'm virtually going for free. :)

Fixed for accuracy.

Razorskin

----- ------
Thanks. I'm doing the whole set. Axxess, HoF, Mania, Raw. I figure this is probably a once in a lifetime sort of thing.

Have fun, hope you got good seats for Mania.

jmdajr

Nice

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Have fun, hope you got good seats for Mania.
They should be pretty great. The only question is whether the canopy supports are going to be in my line of sight to the ring, but I feel like they're not going to be. I'll post pics when I get there tomorrow.

Razorskin

----- ------
They should be pretty great. The only question is whether the canopy supports are going to be in my line of sight to the ring, but I feel like they're not going to be. I'll post pics when I get there tomorrow.

Awesome, I hope they're not.

The ring for the Rock/Cena match:

XM1QPCw.png

Carnby

I ordered WM29 on my cable box. Why is it telling me that it starts at 5 pm? Is there a two hour preshow that I don't know about?

Oh damn! It looks like the finish to Taker/Punk has been spoiled. It seems someone has come to settle the score for blaming The Shield's shenanigans on him.

paulgi_zps4a2012db.jpg

Kyoufu

I ordered WM29 on my cable box. Why is it telling me that it starts at 5 pm? Is there a two hour preshow that I don't know about?

Oh damn! It looks like the finish to Taker/Punk has been spoiled. It seems someone has come to settle the score for blaming The Shield's shenanigans on him.

paulgi_zps4a2012db.jpg

I have no idea who they are.

Yes there's a 1 hour pre-show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom