• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
"Is it fun to get paid to travel the world?"

No, it sucks, I'd rather work an entry-level desk job at a multinational.

Some predictions, just know that I haven't watched any WWE in months and my life has never been better, I highly recommend it

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. The Miz (Interactive Pre-Show Match)
Uh, who cares? Nobody likes The Miz. Nobody. His mom has tried to disown him, bu tthe government won't allow that burden to be placed on society. Barret wins because he's good and they should keep pushing him.

Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars & The Bella Twins
No Kaitlyn, AJ, or Kelly Kelly on the card, but we got big dance numbers vs Rhodes Jobbers. Bathroom break match...the dance will likely last longer than the match. Funk wins, everybody get down

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
I've seen a few videos of this Fandango guy, and ya know what? I like him. He's got a great grasp on his heel character, and the crowd hates him. Meanwhile, everyone loves Chris Jericho(because he's the best), who can put on a good match with just about anybody. Fandango gets the rub here from Y2J, and will continue to annoy audiences the world over.

WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston
Well, they got Ziggler on the card somehow. Hell No wins, Ziggler cashes in later, book it

Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Two big guys going at it on Wrestlemania? Fullproof plan for quality(See: Lesnar/Goldberg, Batista/Umaga, etc). Ryback needs a win though, so 3-4 minute match, Ryback somehow shellshocks Henry, big Wrestlemania moment

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield
I've caught up on The Shield's story here, and I gotta say, I'm SHOCKED that they've been built so well over these last few months. A honest-to-God HEEL stable that wins cleanly over main eventers? In 2013? Well they can't lose this match to three random ass over stars, that's for sure.

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
It doesn't matter, nobody cares about this feud. Ziggler cashes in, everybody marks out

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred Match; If Lesnar wins, Triple H must retire)
HHH is eternal. He will outlive all of us, and continue to wrestle once all the stars in the sky have died out. Plus, you know Hunter is just sick of jobbing at Wrestlemania now: Batista, Cena, Taker, ***** ******...he's not gonna let Lesnar get one over on him. Expect HBK to reveal himself as the leader of Shield and fuck up Lesnar, who takes three pedigrees on some thumbtacks or some shit, DAMN HHH is such a beast

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
Punk's entire attitude towards this feud is to be as annoying and cheap as possible. The kind of annoying cheap heel that gets totally dominated at the big match. 21-0

WWE Champion The Rock vs. John Cena
The Rock wears himself out in 10 minutes, requires weapons to win, calls in Bruce Willis/Snake Eyes/the rest of the GI Joe to bum rush the ring while the ref is knocked out for 5 minutes, Cena OVERCOMES THE ODDS, wins, smiles, people say they're never watching WWE again, tune in to RAW the next day, and the cycle repeats itself. Same ol' shit

BHC73yDCYAEO70N.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHLMc8bCQAAyopk.jpg:large[/IG][/QUOTE]

timetofap.jpg

Carnby

Random request!

Does anyone have that hilarious GIF of Kojima being attacked in the ring by a Metal Gear Solid faction?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
CM Punk just said he'll be wearing "somebody else's" colors tomorrow night and that we'll understand when we see it.

Guzim

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. The Miz (Interactive Pre-Show Match)

This will probably get turned into a battle royal or a lumberjack match so other wrestlers can make their appearance. Barrett wins.

Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars & The Bella Twins

I'm thinking Rhodes Scholars and the Bellas win this through dastardly deeds, but Tons of Funk and the Funkadactyls will dance anything. Expect Mae Young and Hornswoggle to appear during the dance.

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Fandango's dance partner is beautiful so Fandango wins.

WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston

They'll do a spot where it's 19 seconds and Bryan celebrates as if he won the match. Team Hell No will win this.

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Ryback will win this, and as a lot of people have been saying, he'll botch picking up Henry.

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield

The Shield will win because Orton will probably turn heel.

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

I like Swagger's new theme and hate Del Rio's face theme. Del Rio will win, but Ziggler will be there to show the world to cash in MITB.

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred Match; If Lesnar wins, Triple H must retire)

Brock wins. Shawn's presence in the ring after HHH loses will prevent the crowd from singing.

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

21-0.

WWE Champion The Rock vs. John Cena

I would absolutely love if The Rock won, but John Cena will win. Then again, last year I said Cena would win and he didn't. Either way, #FACE.

Despite the awful builds to the match (with the exception of Punk-Taker), I am excited to attend WrestleMania XXIX.

I can't fathom that someone actually likes the Miz. Even ironically.

E: whoops, double post.

I don't know, I've always liked the Miz and he's one of my favorite Wrestlers in WWE today, along with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

I think Miz has some potential and is actually a decent Wrestler, I think he has good mic skills and I really like his cocky egotistical personality. I also like his saying "I'm awesome!"

I'm still hoping he gets another WWE Champion title run eventually, or even a WHC title run.

Cagey

Banned
I tossed a single WM ticket onto stubhub for nearly double the face value, as a friend couldn't make it, and the damn thing sold in 8 minutes time.

Wow. Talk about demand.

DMczaf

I tossed a single WM ticket onto stubhub for nearly double the face value, as a friend couldn't make it, and the damn thing sold in 8 minutes time.

Wow. Talk about demand.

People want to see Cena rise. 10 years in the making. Hopefully we get another 10.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Ha! Stu Hart looks baffled in the Gonzales pic.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Wow. Talk about demand.
Yup, my other ticket for Mania sold for double face value. My second Axxess ticket sold for nearly triple. (!)

Cagey

Banned
Yup, my other ticket for Mania sold for double face value. My second Axxess ticket sold for nearly triple. (!)

I didn't even intend for it to sell so fast. I had tried to find some other buddies to go, and posted just in case everyone turned me down by tomorrow. Got damn.

Wish I had listed it another 100-150 higher, might have taken all of an hour to go.

Love how it shows Brock almost breaking his neck and the guy who got fired for not catching the Undertaker.

To be fair to that guy, look at Taker's past dives compared to that one and you'll see that he flip-botched himself before any contact was made. Nobody could've saved that spot at that distance. He made the same mistake against Mr. H's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom