• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't appreciate the Fandango dig in the OP. Curtis can definitely go places with this character. He's already getting borderline atomic heat, if not atomic then plasma heat or whatever is under atomic.

Yeah, it's exceptionally offensive. Fandango deserves better.

pants

I didn't appreciate the Fandango dig in the OP. Curtis can definitely go places with this character. He's already getting borderline atomic heat, if not atomic then plasma heat or whatever is under atomic.

thermite burns pretty hot

Sephzilla

No. Right now he's getting X-Pac heat. Nobody wants to listen to a guy who's proven nothing talk about his stupid gimmick name. Curtis is probably a pretty great wrestler but WWE has done absolutely nothing to make me remotely give a crap about the guy.

That being said, the score cards during Jericho's match was pretty funny.

Alright, fuck it! I am in for the Avatar bet. Its the safest bet you can probably make anyway. No way he is turning heel. Like, ever!

I do admire the optimism of anyone who is betting on the other side though. :D

It's not because they think he's a heel, it's because they legitimately want him to leave and never come back. Curtis is a pantload with a shit gimmick, and hasn't proven a damn thing in the ring since his debut years ago.

pants

Miz vs Barrett
Miz wins with the FFLL taking his undefeated streak further (puke)

Team Dance Dance Revolution vs Scholars
Team Dance Dance Revolution wins to have their dancing on the grandest stage of them all

Jericho vs Foondooglygoogly
Foondooglygoogly wins after a great match with Y2J

Hell No vs Big Dolph
Big Dolph wins I have a feeling Hell No are going to be broken up going forward

Goldberg vs Henry
Goldberg wins to the applause of no one

The Shield vs Justice League International
Shield wins, Rollins to get the pin on Show.

Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger
Del Rio wins, Swagger jobs out for the rest of the year, because lol pot

The Business vs Lesnar
The Business wins in a career defining epic that will cement his legendary status for ages to come

Undertaker vs CM Punk
Undertaker wins, CM Punk to be the star of this match and come off looking much better than Taker though

The Rock vs Cena

Sameoldcrap.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If he doesn't turn heel, all of you gotta get those Zandig avatars out.

thespot84

I'm going to a wrestlemania party sunday and need a costume, but don't really have a favorite wrestler or anything. who would be a fun and easy costume to pull off?

Aiii

So not worth it
I thought I was rather positive in regards to Curtis in the OP, more than most of the others at least.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zandig is amazing, but he takes some serious abuse. Where is Bootaaay, the Zandig Fan Club President?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's loser takes Zandig avatar is it?

I said it mostly in jest, but we need to have another avatar that is well known for everyone. Hmmm...who is the ultimate face?

Heel

Heel

Brock Lenser vs. Tripple H (Vale Tudo NHB)

Brock will shoot the power double and work short powerful forearm shivers on TRIPZ getting coller hardway as they say and then The Ceribral Asasin will sweep and spit water like a fountin in Brocks face causing him to not see. Then HHH will hit him with the sludgehammer.

Josh Baby Face Assin Barnet will jump the gard rail in plainclothes and slap the crossface on Brock Lenser and he will tap, starting an allience with Tripz the new CLIK mark my word!!

2 minutes ago

UberTag

If I go back a year, would I see the same kind of post by you on people predicting a Rock win for ONCE IN A LIFETIME?

Never say never UberTag.
There's a BIG difference between predicting a match outcome (and I'll admit I wasn't expecting Cena to lose clean to Dwayne... that part surprised me; the actual loss, not so much) and predicting Cena turning heel for the first time in almost TEN YEARS (unless you count event-only heel turns; Unforgiven 2006 vs. Edge in Toronto, ECW One Night Stand vs. RVD at the Mannheim, MITB 2011 vs. CM Punk in Chicago, WM28 vs. Dwayne in Miami... but I don't count those).

I mean, let's be real... Cena lost to The Miz at WrestleMania for crying out loud.

Aiii

So not worth it
There's a BIG difference between predicting a match outcome (and I'll admit I wasn't expecting Cena to lose clean to Dwayne... that part surprised me; the actual loss, not so much) and predicting Cena turning heel for the first time in almost TEN YEARS (unless you count event-only heel turns; Unforgiven 2006 vs. Edge in Toronto, ECW One Night Stand vs. RVD at the Mannheim, MITB 2011 vs. CM Punk in Chicago, WM28 vs. Dwayne in Miami... but I don't count those).

I mean, let's be real... Cena lost to The Miz at WrestleMania for crying out loud.

It's on mate, put your avatar where your keyboard is!

I vote that losers take Disco Inferno avatars

UberTag

It's on mate, put your avatar where your keyboard is!

I vote that losers take Disco Inferno avatars
But I like looking at your AJ avatar. I don't want to see you with lame ass Disco Inferno. :(
(Alex Wright owns all of these wussy dancing gimmicks. He could take on Disco, Fandango, Brodus, Flash Funk, Rikishi and Too Cool all by himself in a dance contest.)

Aiii

So not worth it
It's okay, if I lose she'll be back at the end of the month.

Or is two weeks enough? I like that, a two week avatar bet.

Aiii

So not worth it
OH ALEX WRIGHT AVATARS!

As long as Berlyn is acceptable I'm so in for that.

Berlyn%202000%20wcw%20promo.jpg

UberTag

It's okay, if I lose she'll be back at the end of the month.

Or is two weeks enough? I like that, a two week avatar bet.
All right you're on.

But I don't know if I'm cool with the "holding the tights/ropes" clause.
If Cole/Lawler are happy and only JBL is decrying Cena using nefarious means to win, it's NOT a heel turn.
Faces have been using heelish tactics to win for years now.
Just ask Batista about duct tape.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All right you're on. But I don't know if I'm cool with the "holding the tights/ropes" clause.
If Cole/Lawler are happy and only JBL is decrying Cena using nefarious means to win, it's NOT a heel turn.

I hear you, remember when Bati...oh. You do.

I miss this.
eNMU5rk.png

Aiii

So not worth it
All right you're on.

But I don't know if I'm cool with the "holding the tights/ropes" clause.

He needs to be full on heel, I agree.

I say we hold off on the final verdict until after Raw next Monday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He needs to be full on heel, I agree.

I say we hold off on the final verdict until after Raw next Monday.

I'm fine with that unless it's overwhelllllmingly obvious. We'll see on that Raw where their next 3 months are headed and it'll be obvious then.

Also a 100% confirmation will be if Cena is mentioned "has turned his back on the WWE Universe!"

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm fine with that unless it's overwhelllllmingly obvious. We'll see on that Raw where their next 3 months are headed and it'll be obvious then.

Also a 100% confirmation will be if Cena is mentioned "has turned his back on the WWE Universe!"

Agreed.

I legit feel bad for the poor guy that played Bastion Booger. The guy had such a cruddy and humiliating gimmick than had a meeting with Vince on his own accord to get an angle or something. What happened was Vince forgot he was on the roster and released him a week later.

That sucks

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
barrett vs the miz: dont really care about this match to be honest

funk brothers vs the rhodes scholars: i like the sandow and rhodes, and hate everything about the damn funkasaurus(minus the ladies of course) so this a simple one

jericho vs fandango: jericho is a booster, so this is a given

ryback vs henry: i feel ryback needs this win more than henry does

team hell no vs the zigzag squad: same as the ryback match. that and hell no needs to be split already

team what the hell vs the shield: the shield train needs to keep rolling along. and the only thing that could or should stop them is three cenas

del rio vs swagger: i feel like they are going somewhere with this true american angle, so swagger losing doesnt seem feasable

trips vs bork laser: trips only comes back during summerslam and wrestlemania anyway, so him losing here is no big deal. then again, bork laser has just as many limited appearances

taker vs punk: id love to be proven wrong, but i dont see punk breaking the streak.

rock vs cener: cena needs this win. since im sure thats the only reason were having it again.

Cena will make a great bad guy. People can finally boo him and chant that he sucks. We can all get upset when he wins from nowhere or gets unfair title shots for no reason.

Going to be a huge change, but an exciting one.

Azuran

Banned
It's not because they think he's a heel, it's because they legitimately want him to leave and never come back. Curtis is a pantload with a shit gimmick, and hasn't proven a damn thing in the ring since his debut years ago.

LOL at this shit. Fandango is getting real heat. He doesn't even have to try unlike someone like Ziggler, who no matter what he does, still comes out to no reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom