• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

Plays pretty good, some occasional slowdown, but it's nothing game breaking and nothing that wasn't there already.

Cool, there are a few games I'd like to replay during the summer release drought and Just Cause 2 is one of them. That said, I'd love them to put Crackdown on BC well before 3 comes out.

Ein Bear

I'm surprised they've not released Doom 3 digitally on the store now it's backwards compatible. They've presumably got a digital version somewhere that they're using, since it just downloads the file when you put a disc in. Just feels like this is the best time to do it, with the new one on the horizon.

a hot minute, nice! have a good hot time! ;)

Okay, wow. So, looking at the timestamp it took me a little bit over an hour! I had to clean up a lot of the links since they had some horribly long strings and I was running into character limit trouble. I might have to start using bit.ly's soon.

Okay, everything is up to date according to the xbox.com page. If anyone notices any missing games then let me know and I'll add them. Going to scour a bit more myself because I feel they are missing some.

So who doesn't own AW by now?? The game is MINTTTTT

m23

Playing Saints Row 4 thanks to GwG, having a great time. It's like the crackdown sequel we never got. Coop is just as you expect, absolute mayhem.

How's Dark Souls BC? Playing 3 has made me want to go back to the first game, but I got 3 on PS4. Does it run well?

ive been playing it, runs pretty good in my opinion. Keep in mind i never played it on the original 360 but im currently 20-25ish hours in and im havin fun. I will say blight town was rough though.

im_dany

The publisher no longer has the rights to use the Ferrari licence so they can't sell the game. You can't buy it on 360 right now.

I thought the same, but apparently there's a delisted game available on BC.

Old ID games (published by Activision right?) are also available for BC, even if they have been pulled from the marketplace and substituted with the Bethesda versions.

EBE

checked the prices for some BC games.
its criminal what the store is charging for some of these old ass games smh

Hasney

checked the prices for some BC games.
its criminal what the store is charging for some of these old ass games smh

Publishers get to set the prices so mostly they'll just leave them high so they get the occasional sucker, then get the masses in with over 50% off sales. It seems to work for them.

EBE

Publishers get to set the prices so mostly they'll just leave them high so they get the occasional sucker, then get the masses in with over 50% off sales. It seems to work for them.

but the sales rarely every materialize. its ridiculous.
20 dollars for rainbow six vegas 2? get the fuck outta here with that nonsense
its 10 bucks on steam

its 10 bucks on steam

You should be glad you're not using a Nintendo Console. Virtual Console prices are insulting compared to PSN & XBL prices. Worse that you gotta rebuy (albiet for a reduced price) on console upgrade.

Hasney

its 10 bucks on steam

That sounds about right since MS will be taking a bigger cut than Steam (Retail cost AND licensing cost). It's why new releases are also cheaper on PC.

Top Bottom