• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

Gideon_128

He's right. Mine doesn't work either. My Xbox One has 3D enabled AND the X360 (still connected to the same entertainment center) has it.
I think the digital version doesn't have the 3D option... for some reason.
(B4 "It's on disc", they're all "digital"; Only applicable to those who didn't already know.)
Come to think of it, I don't immediately recall ANY Xbox One game that has 3D. Is there one?

There are no S3D games on X1 whatsoever. Back compatible games that had S3D on 360 (Doom 3,Tekken Tag, Castle Storm) now have it disabled on X1. Even some current gen games (Sniper Elite,Pinball Fx) that have 3d on PS4 don't have it on X1.

naitosan

There are no S3D games on X1 whatsoever. Back compatible games that had S3D on 360 (Doom 3,Tekken Tag, Castle Storm) now have it disabled on X1. Even some current gen games (Sniper Elite,Pinball Fx) that have 3d on PS4 don't have it on X1.

Man that sucks. Microsoft need to add S3D support for gaming, not just movies. I'm probably one of few people who enjoyed playing games in S3D.

RavenH2

It's great to see new games popping up here and there, it means they are coming. It's even better when they shoy commitment from a publisher. In this case Bethesda seems to be onboard Fallout NV and Oblivion!!, and Capcom seems to continue putting out games ie:Ducktales Remastered.

On that last comment, if anyone is interested, this week's Deals with Gold for Xbox360 include Lost Planet 2 (5.00 u$), Lost Planet 3 (10.00 u$), Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (10.00 u$)

Capcom is onboard I don't think this games will be left out of BC. I meam they brought Dark Void to BC

muzzymate

Been playing Saints Row IV for a few hours. Seems to run really well and way better than I thought it would. Though the splash graphic chosen for the Xbox One version is pretty meh.

josh924

Banned
Give us Vanquish already!

Yes! I was really hoping it'd be one of the first 100 games. Also, I was hoping they would add at least one more BC game by now. Maybe tomorrow?

So, it looks like MS is officially stopping production of the Xbox 360. I hope that doesn't have any impact on GwG offerings on the 360 for the foreseeable future.

Yes! I was really hoping it'd be one of the first 100 games. Also, I was hoping they would add at least one more BC game by now. Maybe tomorrow?

So, it looks like MS is officially stopping production of the Xbox 360. I hope that doesn't have any impact on GwG offerings on the 360 for the foreseeable future.
It should only encourage it.

CRAIG667

Finished downloading (Rayman Origins) seems it's not playable yet, may have been a mistake like RDR. TTT2 etc... Hopefully it's playable soon though.

H3xum

Has there been any word on Dragon Age Origins?

It is one of my all time favorites. Has EA been putting out any BC titles at all?

FZW

Has there been any word on Dragon Age Origins?

It is one of my all time favorites. Has EA been putting out any BC titles at all?

Fun Fact: Not only has EA been putting out BC titles but if you have EA access and didnt own the title before.... you do now!

Top Bottom