• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

zorbsie

Wish I still had Titanfall. The coop addition and this season pass sale are really making it hard for me. The game is on sale too... must resist.

Wow that's a huge drop in price, though at this stage, expected I guess.

I'll bite!

Waiting for Dead Rising 3 DLC to do the same.

This, I'm still waiting for a deal on DR3 DLC to bite! I figured when that 'goty' pack is a bit older they'll do it. Not like I need more stuff this time of year anyway. :p

I like TF but I don't think I'll play it much anymore, seems like an awesome price though for the extra stuff.

Dragon Age Inquisition is up on the store. I'm gonna wait for the EA Access early access before buying, but 62.99 looks good for that Deluxe Edition.

Bsigg12

Dragon Age Inquisition is up on the store. I'm gonna wait for the EA Access early access before buying, but 62.99 looks good for that Deluxe Edition.

Yea it does. That 10% discount from EA Access may actually get me to buy the deluxe edition.

Also, it has a 12:01am ET release so that's nice. Depending on what the trial is like, I might just binge on this on Monday and play the entire trial right before the game goes live.

Roofy

I'm trying to purchase Sunset Overdrive from the Hong Kong store but it keeps prompting me for a credit card and not recognizing the payment options I currently have tied to it ( store credit, PayPal, and credit cards).

Anyone know how to make this work?

edit: to be clear, I'm Canadian and changing the country on my Xbox One to attempt this.

Sordid

I'm trying to purchase Sunset Overdrive from the Hong Kong store but it keeps prompting me for a credit card and not recognizing the payment options I currently have tied to it ( store credit, PayPal, and credit cards).

Anyone know how to make this work?

edit: to be clear, I'm Canadian and changing the country on my Xbox One to attempt this.

Is your store credit in HK$? If so it should just work. If it's Canadian $ you added you can't use that credit in other marketplace regions.

The credit cards\Paypal options won't work without a VPN or browser add on (Hola\ZenMate etc) because MS blocked foreign purchases on the HK and Indian stores. If you use a VPN\one of those add ons and set your location to Hong Kong your purchase should go through.

I have heard of people getting banned for this, it clearly says when you purchase no refunds.

Banned for refunds? No. They just don't let you refund more than twice in a year in my experience. I purchased the wrong bundle for a game this year and got a refund on a preorder. I also got a full refund for BF4 when the servers were having issues.

Heysoos

I have heard of people getting banned for this, it clearly says when you purchase no refunds.

Yeah, I'm not getting banned for this. The rep was extremely cool about it, I didn't lie to him or anything. Just told him I was extremely disappointed with Destiny and that I'd rather use the points I had towards a digital copy of Halo MCC. He said he'd try his best to help me and did. It's not like I'm going to make returning digital purchased item a regular thing either. Doubt I'll ever do it again to be honest.

HBP

Yeah, I'm not getting banned for this. The rep was extremely cool about it, I didn't lie to him or anything. Just told him I was extremely disappointed with Destiny and that I'd rather use the points I had towards a digital copy of Halo MCC. He said he'd try his best to help me and did. It's not like I'm going to make returning digital purchased item a regular thing either. Doubt I'll ever do it again to be honest.

Do they remove your access to the game? If they do then I see why they would allow it on occasion.

Liamc723

Titanfall $25

Season Pass $8.25

Will this sale be coming to the EU too?

Bobnob

Do they remove your access to the game?.

Yes, and to the guy that said about getting banned, microsoft are not going to ban you if your being honest, they will simply not give you a refund if they feel your not being honest.

Montresor

Feel sorry for those who paid full price for titanfall maps.

I paid full price back in June and I have no regrets. I really liked the downloadable maps. A price slash means more people will have the maps and so the DLC playlists will get a nice population boost. Now, if I bought the maps at full price a day before they went on sale, that would suck.

flkraven

Spent my first few hours with XB1 last night. I love it! Took about 20 minutes to get used to using Kinect for navigation, but now it reads my voice like 85% of the time. So far 100% success rate with Xbox On. Just need to get used to the commands.

Played Sunset Overdrive for 30 minutes. That game is gorgeous and fun as fuck. Dying to play more of it. That's gonna eat all my free time for the next week or 2.

Quick question: Where is the thread where I can give out my GT and get friends? Just lookin to build up the XB1 friends list.

GT: flkRaven

incase anyone wants to add.

LowerLevel

Spent my first few hours with XB1 last night. I love it! Took about 20 minutes to get used to using Kinect for navigation, but now it reads my voice like 85% of the time. So far 100% success rate with Xbox On. Just need to get used to the commands.

Played Sunset Overdrive for 30 minutes. That game is gorgeous and fun as fuck. Dying to play more of it. That's gonna eat all my free time for the next week or 2.

Quick question: Where is the thread where I can give out my GT and get friends? Just lookin to build up the XB1 friends list.

GT: flkRaven

incase anyone wants to add.

Here's the thread I believe... And grats on the purchase.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708129&highlight=gamertag

Bsigg12

Now that the True Achievement app is out in the US, I hope more people start using it. It's awesome to see some of the data they pull.

eastx

Is this game any good? Always wanted to give it a shot on Steam but wasn't sure. ALso is there coop?

How to Survive has all these great aspects, but like 2 hours in, I really hate the survival mechanics. There's not enough water, food, etc. so you run out of life constantly - on easy. They just add nothing to the game for me, so far.

I wanted that too, but they could not find my purchase for some weird reason. Maybe because I switch regions and buy frm US store - don't want to risk a ban :(

I asked for a refund.

I'm German, I live in Germany and buy games from the US store. I didn't have any problems with the German support. The MS guy couldn't find my purchase so I explained that I bought it from the US store. They issued a refund for the Digital Guardian Edition because a partial refund for the Expansion Pass wasn't possible.

No problems on my end.

He might have wanted some reasons though. :p

Sure. Extremely repetitive, really bad voice acting, fair amount of glitches (though they might have fixed this by now), terrible animations and overall just a very janky game. For $20 it's not even close to worth getting. Maybe at $5 tops.

I probably should add that the combat is really boring too. The game is basically very boring and repetitive. If you have absolutely nothing else to play, then you might want to check it out in co-op. There are plenty of better co-op games out there though. Perhaps not for Xbox One, but still...

Top Bottom