• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

calder

Winnipeg doing God's work.

Praise be.

Returning the favour and all.

JETS WIN! They played very, very well from start to finish. The score kinda flattered the Kings a bit as Cocaine Carter got a couple of half nice, kinda fluky shots to go in.

ladd_640srj2e.jpeg

The Jets, and Laddy, have been playing about as good as I've seen the past few games. Really impressive.

qonjetsi9sci.gif
Wow, that guy has a Jack Adams, he must really know his stuff!

lookatthatoutfit6ju98.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
according to sportsnet...

"“It’s abundantly clear that he won’t be the captain next year,” Kypreos said Sunday on Sportsnet 590 The Fan. “So the sooner they can get him out, the better. They’re trying real hard to make that deal going into (Monday).

“It’s a gut feel, but I think (by) this time (Monday), Phaneuf is a member of another hockey club.”"

welcome to new york, bozak

Not really. Haven't given that franchise a dollar since the '06 Finals.
I've been a Habs fan since Guy Lafleur's rookie season.

Man what, I don't think I've seen you post anything about the Habs from a fan's perspective. I've certainly seen a lot about Edmonton from you, though.

Merguson

Banned
according to sportsnet...

"“It’s abundantly clear that he won’t be the captain next year,” Kypreos said Sunday on Sportsnet 590 The Fan. “So the sooner they can get him out, the better. They’re trying real hard to make that deal going into (Monday).

“It’s a gut feel, but I think (by) this time (Monday), Phaneuf is a member of another hockey club.”"

welcome to new york, bozak

I can see his twitter feed now.

"Phaneuf to Dallas!"

"Multiple picks involved!"

"Phaneuf not in deal, my apologies."

"David Booth for 6th and 7th."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Corey Hirsch said:
I was a draft pick of the rangers. You always knew you were never going to play there. You were trade bait as a young player.
:lol

Merguson

Banned
oh the Caps scored already lol

Korbinian Holzer exits for the Leafs dressing room immediately after Caps goal. Took a hit from Ovechkin right before.

i'll cut ovechkin if we lose out on a potential 7th round pick

Parch

Redemption season for Ovechkin. This year +10, last year -35
He realized that he's not going to get more points by floating around center ice and never backchecking.

Top Bottom