• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Negator

These dungeons are really starting to kick my ass! It feels like if I mess up at all, a horrible wave of hurt comes and I instantly lose...

Feels like I don't have enough HP or something.

razterik

Smearing coin Guan Yinping with my Light Kali team got me one more roll for JP PCGF.

Alraune.

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

Last 8 rolls were so bad I'm totally soured on the good ones I got early on. Dammit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Cleared Princess Punt Collab for the first time and got enough for one pull.

Wee Jas

...well at least it wasnt another dupe. No Ceres but he could be useful on my Green teams.

Munin

So...I am not sure where to go from here.

Rank 111, NA, Mostly non IAP (got 12 stones once). Last cleared dungeons are Junos Island for Normal (also have cleared Legendary Dragons and Sky Dragons) and Hill of Iris's Rainbow for Technical.

Box: http://imgur.com/F40vqqM http://imgur.com/lbuSAz8

Recently my team has been lu bu/Haku/Lilith/King Baddie/Shiva + Ronia or Lu Bu friend, but it looks like there is another difficulty spike at this point and I am not sure what to do next. Also badly in need of Tamadras because there are very few awakenings in this team.

Never tackled a Descended dungeon either, seems I'm just not ready yet...any advice welcome...

razterik

Starlight Sanctuary was an endgame dungeon for a long time, so it is a bit harder. You've got the right idea for a team, but it needs a little more orb changing to keep powering through dungeons. My suggestion is to build up the Vampire in your box and grab a Drawn Joker from the Dragon in Motley coin dungeon. They work together to put a lot of dark orbs on the board. Consider taking out Lilith unless you need her poison and Shiva since this is going to be a mostly dark team. Overall, I'd say to run more urgent dragon dungeons to level your cards up and look out for the return of Tamadra Retreat since it will give you what you need to awaken your team. There's a few free Tamadras coming up in the in game mail. Also, try not to spread your plus eggs around too much, it's better to stack them on one frequently used card to max it out before moving to the next. You have some good red and green cards that can go pretty far. Lower level Descended stuff is not too far from where you're at, might be able to handle some of the older ones.

JP news:
Max Murai challenged Zaerog inf again and zero-stoned it. Earned 4 piis (no blue) and 4 stones, down from the original attempt's reward of 5 each.

10 stones after maintenance for the official cancellation of Legendary dungeon.

NA, keep on truckin'.

Jonsoncao

Banned
JP news:
Max Murai challenged Zaerog inf again and zero-stoned it. Earned 4 piis (no blue) and 4 stones, down from the original attempt's reward of 5 each.

NA, keep on truckin'.

Tbh NA managing team is just doing what they are told to do, nothing more nothing less. It is almost like they have no intention or whatsoever to make their hardcore player base be happy.

smbu2000

Oh, nice tried this out for the first time since I cleared it the last time the Saint Seiya collab. was around and bam!

IMG_4771saintseiyasrank_zpsoixcgyoe.jpg
I used one of the Noels I got from the Devil Rush clear and got a 1.5x bonus when using it on Nim. Max levelled him. I subbed him in for Hino Kagu and one shot the boss. I probably could've also subbed in GZL for Liu Bei and used Hino Kagu's skill for it as well. Oh well, I'm happy for the tamadra and I don't think I need to run this dungeon anymore.

Also did alright when running the Tamadra guerilla dungeon and managed to finish awakening some of my characters like Liu Bei #2, Awoken Neptune and Nim.
On my iPad, I finished up my BValk and both Hanzos. Happy about that.

JP news:

NA, keep on truckin'.
Glad he was able to do it. I saw the video from the original Gungo Ho Festival. I'll have to check out this one after they upload it. Usually takes about a week for them to upload the video.
Looking forward to the rewards as well!

I'm guessing that was because they wanted to focus more on the 2P co-op play? They also used that level up mechanic during the Zaerog infinity dungeon.

cw_sasuke

Why did i get an orb for clearing Corpse Wyrm - Legend on the Devil Challenge ? Was my first time clearing it but still....weird.

@smbu2000

First time i see Liu Bei in your squad - get he is your next target for eggs ?

Got 5 stones. Did one last Yolo pull hoping for one key unit(Liu Bei, Andromeda, Parvati, D.Kali, L.Kali, Bastet). Got Yomi. What is she good for?

Ducarmel

She is good for match color and combo gods.

Covers 2 colors, double time extension awakenings and ctw is a nice skill for that final burst on the boss.

Hmm if I use her instead of D.Iza on my Awoken Ra team I get 6 time extends... So basically as long as I have the required colors there's no way for me to miss the activation. Lol.

FZZ

Banned
Holy fuck at how broken Awoken Ra/Lkali/Lkali/Dkali/Awoken Isis is.

100% skill lock resistance, once paired with another Awoken Ra 4 unbindable subs, Awoken Isis' 3cd almost ensures having a skill always being active (I think only 1 turn the Kalis or Ra won't be active).

Jesus I need to beat Cleopatra ASAP. Also still need two more light piis in addition to the two I already am saving for Awoken Ra plus the unknown amount of piis needed for Awoken Isis. The grind begins.

Azusa

I have rerolled jp acc for two days ~ 47 rerolls. I didn't count last ones. Ugh. I'm disappointed. It seems its just better to star with any gold egg and hope for the best. All I got was subs. No acceptable starter leader. I saw Ra two times but I don't like him at all.

I have saved only one account with Verdandi and its seems I'll use it. At least she is better than some other leaders that require both elements or with some other weird condition and weak multiplier. Verdandi + some green farmable monsters should be enough for early game. I hope.

LuffyZoro

Is there anyone who has a good Gronia they would be willing to put up? I'd like to clear Corpse Wyrm to get the stone. 341,650,357

EDIT: Or drawn joker, actually.

Ducarmel

Verdandi should take you very far, probably need an all Liu Bei sub team to take on the super hard challenge dungeon and fire centric descends will probably be a nightmare.

seems like jp is back from maintenance

I'm afraid to open the dragon icon mail whats in it?

Verdandi should take you very far, probably need an all Liu Bei sub team to take on the super hard challenge dungeon and fire centric descends will probably be a nightmare.

seems like jp is back from maintenance

I'm afraid to open the dragon icon mail whats in it?
Memorial Gacha, it's safe to open as long as you don't press the middle icon to perform the roll. It's also impossible to delete, I protected the mail myself.

Ducarmel

ok so the dragon icon one seems to be the 150 day free rem pull.

Got Lakshmi.

Memorial Gacha, it's safe to open as long as you don't press the middle icon to perform the roll. It's also impossible to delete, I protected the mail myself.

is there point in saving the roll? I already did it.

cw_sasuke

Ult Evo DKali is just nuts - im getting way too obsessed with that card. From now on i will save up every stone i get and pull once we get her Ult Evo.....if i get her then amazing...if not...well...well.

DKali has everything, 9 awakenings - not a single useless one, gorgeous Artwork ...just crazy OP now with Skill lock, TPA and bind recovery.

EWmof.gif

J. Bravo

Just rolled a dark kali for my free rem. Should I keep it or reroll?

I don't really understand the point of her active skill either.

tr4656

Rolled the lv150 REM and got Hades. Super meh

Keep. Her active is so good to trigger herself, Ra, Kali or any rainbow lead.

She's one of the best subs in the game for a whole slew of leaders. I'd keep it but you best save up stones and hope you roll a leader for it. Or reroll.

Her active skill guarantees that you can use certain leader skills. Such as Ra/Light Kali/Kirin/Umisachi.

Ult Evo DKali is just nuts - im getting way too obsessed with that card. From now on i will save up every stone i get and pull once we get her Ult Evo.....if i get her then amazing...if not...well...well.

DKali has everything, 9 awakenings - not a single useless one, gorgeous Artwork ...just crazy OP now with Skill lock, TPA and bind recovery.

EWmof.gif

Same. I have two L kali, Ra, Sun Quan L meta...just need to take my teams even farther. I will pull at every godfest till i get her.

cw_sasuke

Same. I have two L kali, Ra, Sun Quan L meta...just need to take my teams even farther. I will pull at every godfest till i get her.

Glad to hear that - we will need luck but it will be so worth it if all other pieces are already in place. So with this in mind im kinda happy that we have a couple month until her uEvo ...hope we get lucky !!!

Negator

Tried to ride the high that came from my successful 7/9 god pulls and rolled two more times with stones I got from playing.

...nothing but troll. All of them.

How are Kagutsuchi and Durga? Pulled them on my only two rolls, should I be pretty excited for them and their UEvo? Still have a low understanding of this game.

linsivvi

Well since you get more than an awakening for 50 stamina at Tamadra Retreat anyway, I think I would just feed it tamadras since I don't think I can clear Zaerog Infinity at a 100% rate.

How are Kagutsuchi and Durga? Pulled them on my only two rolls, should I be pretty excited for them and their UEvo? Still have a low understanding of this game.
Kagu is a great sub, one of the best in the game. He's also used for lazily farming trivial content.

Durga is an alright 5x burst leader. Still weaker than the rest in some respects but no longer a dumpster fire of a leader.

Well since you get more than an awakening for 50 stamina at Tamadra Retreat anyway, I think I would just feed it tamadras since I don't think I can clear Zaerog Infinity at a 100% rate.
If you're already farming him for skillups though, might as well get those awakenings in.

linsivvi

Kagu is a great sub, one of the best in the game. He's also used for lazily farming trivial content.

Durga is an alright 5x burst leader. Still weaker than the rest in some respects but no longer a dumpster fire of a leader.

If you're already farming him for skillups though, might as well get those awakenings in.

Oh yeah, didn't notice the max skill. Big oops.

Doubt I can do that either. So I'll just feed it Piis from challenges slowly.

J0dy77

This game is so freaking cruel. I ended up with 10 extra stones for some reason on my jp account and...

nFjH1WM.png

That's my second one on jp. I should really just switch primary accounts.

Ducarmel

What am I missing here? What's the big deal about a few tamdra? And are you just feeding multiple zaerog for the awakenings?

Zaerog infinite base form has awakening so feeding him 8 times would have awakened it all before you busty him

Same trick with Hadar.

Top Bottom