• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2015 | Hall plan revealed

It seems like the Hall plan of this year's gamescom has been "revealed".
(The locations of the Publishers' booths are according to research via the "Bundesverband für Interaktive Unterhaltung" (BIU) website).

Update: It is also live on the gamescom website: LINK

CkdMysu.jpg

Via Linkyn:

Collected a few of the bigger ones.

6.1:

hall6owqez.png

7.1:

hall76qodc.png

9.1:

hall9t4p0f.png

If past years are anything to go by, EA should have the entire left part of 6.1, with each section dedicated to a different game, and a central hub.

Update on EA (by ocesc)

Interestingly 343 Industries seems to have their own booth for showing Halo 5.

Yep, noticed it. First time it's happening for an Xbox game, looks like they're willing to give it great visibility.

And I see no mention of the press area, usually at Congress Centre North. Maybe they moved it to the new and larger Business Area?

Yep, noticed it. First time it's happening for an Xbox game, looks like they're willing to give it great visibility.

And I see no mention of the press area, usually at Congress Centre North. Maybe they moved it to the new and larger Business Area?

From my understanding the Business Area has always been the press area, but CCN has always been used as additional space. Could see them scrapping it as now Hall 2 is also occupied by the Business Area

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
That's nice and all but where's Oculus?

Which reminds me I promised someone to try Kitchen on Morpheus if they show it. Oh god.

Donos

It seems like the Hall plan of this year's gamescom has been "revealed".
(The locations of the Publishers' booths are according to research via the "Bundesverband für Interaktive Unterhaltung" (BIU) website).

There is no doubt that the Halo 5 PR campaign will be an unstoppable juggernaut. MS is elite with this stuff and halo still their highest tier ip.

Heartfyre

No mention of where Bandai Namco are exhibiting yet, I'm going armed with that knowledge in advance so I can get to the Dark Souls III booth first. No way I will beat the queue, but I can try.

Exhibitor search is live on the gamescom website. Just search for your company of choice. Updated the OP with the link.

Bandai Namco will be at 7.1
Oculus VR at 9.1

gtj1092

I thought sony was skipping GC
j/k

Can someone explain how the layout works. I'm not really seeing booth size or dimensions. Seems just to give the general locations of vendors. An I missing something?

Linkyn

6.1:

hall6owqez.png

7.1:

hall76qodc.png

9.1:

hall9t4p0f.png

If past years are anything to go by, EA should have the entire left part of 6.1, with each section dedicated to a different game, and a central hub.

Computer

343 is holding a Halo 5 tournament with 3 European pro teams and 1 American pro team. It will be streamed. They may have needed the extra space.

6.1:

7.1:

9.1:

Thanks. My Smartphone isn't compatible with the app.

EDIT: Are you sure those are 2015 pics? 'Cuz 6.1 & 7.1 seem to have the exact same layout as last year.

If the past years are anything to go by, this should be a fairly accurate layout of EA's booth.

4rgujr2.png

I think the reason for 343i section is because, maybe not.

Finally, this year’s Halo 5: Guardians gamescom Invitational by ESL will take place on Friday, August 7 beginning at 3 p.m CEST (9 a.m. EDT) in the ESL Arena on the gamescom show floor. The Invitational will provide fans with a first look at high-stakes Arena gameplay, which focuses on pure, skill-based 4v4 combat. Four top teams have been invited: Epsilon Esports (EU), Supremacy (EU), CAZ.Esports (EU), and OpTic Gaming (NA).

http://news.xbox.com/2015/07/xbox-xbox-at-gamescom-2015-everything-you-need-to-know

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Really curious to see the gameplay of Scalebound. They have confirmed they are showing gameplay and not another CG trailer, right?

Linkyn

EDIT: Are you sure those are 2015 pics? 'Cuz 6.1 & 7.1 seem to have the exact same layout as last year.

I can't comment on the quality of the information on their website, but I used the exhibitor search from this year (the one linked in the OP). It's possible that some exhibitors were just really satisfied with their booths last year and so went for the same spots again.

Lucreto

I can't comment on the quality of the information on their website, but I used the exhibitor search from this year (the one linked in the OP). It's possible that some exhibitors were just really satisfied with their booths last year and so went for the same spots again.

Some book the same spots every year. If you look at the E3 plan Sony and Microsoft are always right beside each other in the same spots.

Lucreto

They have more capacity this year I believe, they got an extra Hall so it might alleviate some of the crowds.

Need to avoid this happening again

rjavvglrjtlxz4oqxgxm.jpg

Top Bottom