• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian confirmed for TGS 2015 - Interact with Trico's AI on a big screen

duckroll

raven777

WastefulTepidIcterinewarbler.gif

pizzacat

Banned
I kinda hope they change how the kid looks or the animal thing.

It's pretty jarring seeing an ico rendered character on top of a semi realistic bird.

It's tough to explain but he looks too stylized compared to the bird?

raven777

「『人喰いの大鷲トリコ』(PS4®)の映像をご覧頂ける特設シアターを設置し、さらに特設コーナーでは、高さ約6mの壁面いっぱいに投射された迫力の大鷲“トリコ”を間近でご鑑賞いただけます。」

The Japanese tweet seems to suggest that there is a theater for the video and that special projected image.

JimPanzer

I kinda hope they change how the kid looks or the animal thing.

It's pretty jarring seeing an ico rendered character on top of a semi realistic bird.

It's tough to explain but he looks too stylized compared to the bird?

I know exactly what you mean and feel the same. I thought about that it may have an explanation within the fiction of the game though - the kid being a ghost, or something alike. Maybe if they would turn the glow coming from him a bit down he would suit the world better.

raven777

『人喰いの大鷲トリコ』TGS特設シアターではE3で公開した映像の少しだけ長いバージョンを上映します。上田さんからのメッセージも付いているので、よろしければ是非ご覧ください。

Seems like the theater will get a bit more extended version of the E3 trailer. I wonder if it will be available online.

https://twitter.com/yasuhirokitao/status/644108194537582592

duckroll

Seems like the theater will get a bit more extended trailer of the E3 trailer. I wonder if it will be available online.

Just what everyone wanted! Extended footage of the same thing we've seen along with a message from Ueda telling everyone that development is proceeding as planned. Lol. :(

Alo0oy

Banned
Just what everyone wanted! Extended footage of the same thing we've seen along with a message from Ueda telling everyone that development is proceeding as planned. Lol. :(

I don't want to speak for everyone, but I'd be perfectly fine with not seeing any new footage at all, I played Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, so I know what I'm getting myself into, I'd rather not have more puzzles spoiled.

Cornbread78

Don't be so pessimistic. Let's have faith in this dev team to expeditiously get out new material to keep us wanting more.

rambis

Banned
This is actually pretty cool.

We don't get any puzzles spoiled and you get to play with what is essentially the most important dynamic of the game, the AI.

Gbraga

I don't want to speak for everyone, but I'd be perfectly fine with not seeing any new footage at all, I played Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, so I know what I'm getting myself into, I'd rather not have more puzzles spoiled.

I completely agree with you, but we could just go on media blackout. No reason for them not to give new footage to the folks who want it. There are some cases where even if you do so you can end up getting spoiled, like for example I assume people who are on a Persona 5 media blackout already know how every character revealed so far looks from people's avatars and gifs being posted everywhere, but I can't see it being a thing for this game. If you don't watch the trailers, you should be good.

Hoje0308

Banned
It's weird to me that there's nothing new being shown at TGS, but maybe Sony would rather save it for PSX. Has Japan been clamoring for this game the way NA and EU have?

FerDS

It's weird to me that there's nothing new being shown at TGS, but maybe Sony would rather save it for PSX. Has Japan been clamoring for this game the way NA and EU have?

I actually just think they don't want to show much of the game, if it's like ico it's probably a very short game, they already show how it works and gave a release window. I think they'll show very little until release

Top Bottom