• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't Forget to Get your Wii U Digital Deluxe Promo FREE CREDIT!!!!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

People tend to forget this website exists if you own the deluxe Wii U! Plus if you buy Kart and redeem your free digital game it counts towards the promo so you'll be assured to have enough points for at least one $5 credit! I already got my credit for Pikmin 3 that I chose for free, and I'm close to another!

You just need your NNID login info to check and see your status!

LiK

I click Sign In and nothing happens.

edit: ok, didn't work in Chrome for whatever reason. Worked fine in FF.

Thanks OP

So if you buy a MK8 bundle, that's effectively $10 in eShop credit right? And you can use it for both the 3DS and Wii U because of NNID?

Vanillalite

So if you buy a MK8 bundle, that's effectively $10 in eShop credit right? And you can use it for both the 3DS and Wii U because of NNID?

Your eShop balance is shared across both consoles yes. So you could say use the credit to buy Pushmo on the 3ds since it's on sale right now! :p

TheGrue

Funny, I happened to remember this today myself and checked in and had $35 in credit. Picked up Disney Magical World with it.

Neff

£42 value redeemed for a free Monster Hunter... which enabled me to get a code for a £5 coupon. Only need to spend another £10 to be eligible for another £5 code. Pretty crazy.

This deal just keeps on giving...

atr0cious

This is why I got MK8 digital. I already had $10 credit making MK8 $50, so after MK8 and WWHD, I have another $10 in credit, which will be for Scram Kitty.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks :) I checked after registering Mk8, but I needed 155 more points for a voucher, so forgot about it. Just checked and I now have a voucher. Virtual console here I come. Hmm, minish cap, earthbound or contra?

Forgot about this, $50 for Mario Kart and Pikmin is great and really tempting. It's just I prefer Sonic Racing. Not because it's a better game but because of the multiple franchises and especially for the 5-player modes on Wii U which MK doesn't have. I'm not big into online multi-player either.

I also like owning physical copies of stuff so I would eventually get a physical Pikmin 3 copy anyway. I own but haven't played the first two either.

I really wish Game & Wario or Wonderful 101 were options here in the US and not just Europe (I understand the Sega games but why not these) as I was planning to download both anyway (I own physical copies already). I would then probably download MK8.

Jachaos

Forgot about this, $50 for Mario Kart and Pikmin is great and really tempting. It's just I prefer Sonic Racing. Not because it's a better game but because of the multiple franchises and especially for the 5-player modes on Wii U which MK doesn't have. I'm not big into online multi-player either.

I also like owning physical copies of stuff so I would eventually get a physical Pikmin 3 copy anyway. I own but haven't played the first two either.

I really wish Game & Wario or Wonderful 101 were options here in the US and not just Europe (I understand the Sega games but why not these) as I was planning to download both anyway (I own physical copies already). I would then probably download MK8.

Pikmin 3 is great so it's just a matter of whether you Mario Kart is worth the 20 or so bucks difference. Personally I'm having a blast even though I also have Sonic All-Star Racing. Playing online in the GAF room is great.

HT UK

I get the following error:

Sign in failed. Possible reasons include:
- You are in a country that is not eligible for this promotion
- You do not own a Wii U Premium Pack. Only users who created a Nintendo Network ID on a Wii U Premium Pack console are eligible for this promotion.
- Not enough time has elapsed. You cannot participate in this promotion until the day after you've purchased downloadable software or add-on content.

I received my MK8 Wii U bundle yesterday and downloaded my free Zelda.

I notice it says "Only users who created a NNID on a Wii U Premium Pack console are eligible." Does this mean those who originally created their NNID on a 3DS aren't eligibe? :(

Vanillalite

Thanks :) I checked after registering Mk8, but I needed 155 more points for a voucher, so forgot about it. Just checked and I now have a voucher. Virtual console here I come. Hmm, minish cap, earthbound or contra?

Minish Cap = Earthbound >>>> Contra

Not that Contra isn't a great game, but it's just gonna gonna hold up against MC and Earthbound. You'll get way more value and playtime from the other two games.

corn_fest

Wow, nice! I wasn't sure if they'd give points for Pikmin since it was free. So I got MK8 and Pikmin for $50, effectively. And once I spend $3, I'll get another code. Nice :)

Not that Contra isn't a great game, but it's just gonna gonna hold up against MC and Earthbound. You'll get way more value and playtime from the other two games.

I'd personally put EB well above Minish Cap... it's one of the weaker Zelda entries (though it has it's fans).

mrklaw

MrArseFace

I'd personally put EB well above Minish Cap... it's one of the weaker Zelda entries (though it has it's fans).

I like minish cap but have played it on GBA.never played Earthbound so will try that - it does get a lot of love

Chucker

I notice it says "Only users who created a NNID on a Wii U Premium Pack console are eligible." Does this mean those who originally created their NNID on a 3DS aren't eligibe? :(

Takes a day or so for the system to link up, try again Sunday or Monday.

Tucah

you speak so well

It took a couple days for my login to work on the site when I got a Wii U. I wouldn't worry about it, check it again tomorrow.

ViviOggi

Thanks for the reminder, had 5€ from Monster Hunter sitting there!

MK8's online is incredibly smooth though, having tons of fun with fellow Gaffers. Best online experience I've had on consoles functionality-wise.

Top Bottom