• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't Forget to Get your Wii U Digital Deluxe Promo FREE CREDIT!!!!

Harpuia

Do you get points back for spending cash gained through this promotion? I bought MegamanX 2 days ago, looks like this put me over the amount needed to get 5bux.

I thought they weren't giving out a credit for the free game? Either way, this is awesome and I got $10.

Reminds me of how I got that $30 credit last year for the SMT/FE promotion when I only bought SMT4.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Why would Nintendo release their money making schematics???

I got 12bux in my eshop wallet now, I'm wondering what I should buy with it..........

Support some of the indie eShop devs!

Also don't forget the eShop credit works for Wii U and 3ds now as it's one pool of credit!

I really love this thing. I had already used a $5 code to buy MK8 at a reduced price, and almost had enough points for another. So now when I check, I see I've been given $15 in codes.

Thanks for this thread, totally forgot about this promotion! $5 and Pikmin 3 for buying Mario Kart 8; love these Nintendo promotions!

Nice you guys were right, I just checked and it appeared.

Another question, since we got points for this free game, do you get points if you redeem a wiiu vc game via club nintendo?

Coppanuva

Should be getting $10 when the credit goes through. Debating if I wanna save it for Shovel Knight or toss it in towards a digital copy of Mario Golf... just wish I knew when SK was going to be out.

Kouichi

Oh my goodness, I didn't even know this was a thing. I have $15 in eshop credit :D Thanks OP! I think I might get NES Remix 2.

ta9qi

i wast aware of this program, after mario kart 8 purchase i'll get 10$, thanks alot op
finally they gave us a reason to buy games digitally

What happens if i created my NNID on my 3DS before i added it to my WiiU? Does it count or will i need to create another NNID on my wiiU?

Zemm

Just downloaded my free game 5 mins ago, how long before the credit comes? Thanks for the thread, had £15 I didn't even know about and will buy DK:TF from it :)

Same NNID. I had mine created on my 3ds before I got my Wii U.

Great! Will get NES remix and Pikmin 3 when my Mario Kart arrived !

Edit
This promotion is really good, free game = free points = free credit which in turn give your more points.

Hmm 599 - 500+ 5 = 104. Just need to spend $39.6 more for another $5 credit. :p

pixlexic

Banned
Yeah I thought about this last night. I have never been to this site since launch ,

I had $120 in credits lol. It sucks though because it gave then out in $5 intervals.

Regiruler

Should be getting $10 when the credit goes through. Debating if I wanna save it for Shovel Knight or toss it in towards a digital copy of Mario Golf... just wish I knew when SK was going to be out.
It should be sometime in June, it's currently in Nintendo's greenlight mechanism.

JLck

Does every game come with a Club Nintento pin? I don't have one in my Mario Kart 8 which I only got yesterday, and there wasn't one in my Super Mario 3D World (I could have lost it, but I definitely haven't MK8).

This is awesome by the way, thanks.

rpmurphy

Does every game come with a Club Nintento pin? I don't have one in my Mario Kart 8 which I only got yesterday, and there wasn't one in my Super Mario 3D World (I could have lost it, but I definitely haven't MK8).

All Nintendo-published games should have them, I think. Sometimes 3rd-party [physical] games have them, but I don't think there's any pattern to which do and do not.

Coppanuva

Yeah they should, if yours was sealed it definitely should have one. It's on the bottom of the booklet, mine was the first book in the case.

It should be sometime in June, it's currently in Nintendo's greenlight mechanism.

Thanks, not sure if I wanna hold the credit til then... I'll be in Spain the whole of June, was hoping it'd come out this Thursday for a good game to pick up for the plane.

JLck

Are they not always the red leaflet things then? If they're on booklets then yeah it's possible it's there and I missed it.

jts

...hate me...
Wait, what??

just got 30 euro in credit

out of nowhere

I TOUGHT THIS WAS US ONLY

God bless u OP.

SandTorso

Still haven't been able to register my copy of Mario kart 8, but I did find I had $15 just laying around there already, totally forgot this existed, so thanks! Hmm, might be time to finally get earthbound.

Shady859

Thanks for posting this OP I didn't know about this. I have 298 points plus whatever redeeming my MK8 code for a freebie will get me.

Top Bottom