• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Microsoft E3 Conference

How many shirts will Phil Spencer wear?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm gonna leave this here since I can't create new threads.
One of our partners was informed by his distributors that the Xbox 360 is going to be discontinued Worldwide. Microsoft aims to boost Xbox One sales and force developers to focus on it's current platform.
I really don't think this is going to be announced at E3, but the memo should follow soon after.

We firmly believe the info is real, coming from the same source that sent us all about MSI's AMD 300 series last week.

End of an era if so

Grisby

EBDrV.gif

Ruruja

One of our partners was informed by his distributors that the Xbox 360 is going to be discontinued Worldwide. Microsoft aims to boost Xbox One sales and force developers to focus on it's current platform.
I really don't think this is going to be announced at E3, but the memo should follow soon after.

We firmly believe the info is real, coming from the same source that sent us all about MSI's AMD 300 series last week.

Crikey.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Anyone watching this through the Xbox Live Events Interactivd Edition app? Think this is a good place as any to watch it, or should I stick with something like Youtube?

That would be very disappointing if true.

AdanVC

It's happening! Even if I never bought a 360 I can't deny all the goodness this console bring to the industry. End of an era indeed.

Zubz

Banned
I swear, if I don't see any Battletoads in this presentation, I just might croak.

Anyway, I'm expecting that, whatever they end up doing with Banjo, people are going to complain. And that they'll harp on the fact that they now own Minecraft but will do little about it. And, of course, more Kinect, more apps, and a lot of complaining about both (Although the apps aren't exactly a bad idea).

Erevador

Anyone watching this through the Xbox Live Events Interactivd Edition app? Think this is a good place as any to watch it, or should I stick with something like Youtube?
I've found the specific event streams on the consoles to be reliably lousy.

I say stream on the youtube app on your Xbox One. That's what I'm doing on my PS4.

Ran rp

wait what

Top Bottom