• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Microsoft E3 Conference

How many shirts will Phil Spencer wear?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm gonna leave this here since I can't create new threads.
One of our partners was informed by his distributors that the Xbox 360 is going to be discontinued Worldwide. Microsoft aims to boost Xbox One sales and force developers to focus on it's current platform.
I really don't think this is going to be announced at E3, but the memo should follow soon after.

We firmly believe the info is real, coming from the same source that sent us all about MSI's AMD 300 series last week.
Yes, because it makes perfect business to develop a first party title for a system we're about to discontinue. Oh yeah, not to mention the rest of the third party games not even out yet. Unless this means hardware in which case I could believe.

Nephtes

Grimløck;167965287 said:
He1hg25.png

That's just so mean...
Wow. It stings.

mocoworm

One of our partners was informed by his distributors that the Xbox 360 is going to be discontinued Worldwide. Microsoft aims to boost Xbox One sales and force developers to focus on it's current platform.
I really don't think this is going to be announced at E3, but the memo should follow soon after.

We firmly believe the info is real, coming from the same source that sent us all about MSI's AMD 300 series last week.

I've created a thread.

Raven77

Thanks for the replies, guess I can put my 3 month gold card away for now.

I'm so SOOOOOOOO STOKED, can't wait to see what Rares been up to. Viva Pinata 3 with online coop??? Banjo 3? Banjo-Kazooie Racing (like Diddy Kong, idk if I would be happy or mad at this).

KAMEO??? My god i would die instantly if Kameo 2 was announced. I loved the first.

Ya, that's not true.

OP lacking livelogs.can anybody recommend me one? I'm stuck at work and gaming sites are blocked.
any live blogs?? cant watch stream, im at work :(

I'll be on the Windows Central one, they are usually pretty good at Liveblogging stuff and they just recently expanded to cover Xbox at around a year ago. Just pause the stream at the top. http://www.windowscentral.com/join-us-our-xboxe3-briefing-liveblog-june-15

There is also
Engadget (Joystiq) http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/15/microsoft-e3-2015-xbox-liveblog/
TheVerge http://live.theverge.com/microsoft-xbox-e3-2015-liveblog/?_ga=1.236638209.1839431743.1426704155 (also pause the stream at the top)

Though I haven't gone looking any past those as mostly the Larger Sites prefer to stream their reactions and events. I'll update if I can find more though.

supergiz

I'm proud to say, having seen the GoT final episode, I can actually watch this stream with comments enabled :). No more fear of spoilers.

Can't wait for some Microsoft VR reveals. You know they are coming ;)

Leyasu

Banned
Silly question. I am going on a black out now for three hours... Or until my kids go to bed. Where can i watch it later? On the xbone? Im not sure. Sorry for silly question.

Top Bottom