• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5% to 10% Of Men Can't Legally Buy Condoms That Fit Without Huge Risk Of It Breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wear a smaller sized condom, feels tight and better.
Wearing the size that's supposed to be appropriate feels like hanging a sports sock on my dick.

Unbounded

It's not like it takes that much extra girth to make condom uncomfortable (and potentially dangerous) either. We're not talking soda can dicks in here just a couple MMs bigger than normal.

And even if we were talking soda can dicks...

Why would anyone want that?

This is crazy! Can't Magnum be sued for misrepresentation when their condoms actually aren't that big and can break on well-endowed men?

As a noted expert on the massive, enormous, phallic, dome shaped, purple headed, trouser snake that resides within the left leg of my pantaloons, I can verify this fact. Not only do I deal with issues pertaining to the maintaining of equilibrium, mostly due to the mass of this object, I have also dealt with the strangulation of my precious tunnel snake caused by this over-constriction of the condom meant to contain him. As an aside, I call my mushroom lizard Don Draper fairly often, because I have to drape him over the groin seam in my britches and in order to maintain balance I have to walk with a "gangster limp" that would make even the biggest mafioso Don envious. I for one support this endeavor and hope a suitable vessel for my tunnel lizard will soon be manufactured and available for purchase in the U.S.A.

Thank you, and god bless. May the penis watch over you.

Unbounded

Alright then, let me rephrase that - 'I wish my penis was much bigger.'

Eh, fair enough.

Why, though, if you don't mind me asking?

As a noted expert on the massive, enormous, phallic, dome shaped, purple headed, trouser snake that resides within the left leg of my pantaloons, I can verify this fact. Not only do I deal with issues pertaining to the maintaining of equilibrium, mostly due to the mass of this object, I have also dealt with the strangulation of my precious tunnel snake caused by this over-constriction of the condom meant to contain him. As an aside, I call my mushroom lizard Don Draper fairly often, because I have to drape him over the groin seam in my britches and in order to maintain balance I have to walk with a "gangster limp" that would make even the biggest mafioso Don envious. I for one support this endeavor and hope a suitable vessel for my tunnel lizard will soon be manufactured and available for purchase in the U.S.A.

Thank you, and god bless. May the penis watch over you.

These sorts of posts got really old really quickly and don't help anyone. =\

Idba

I take public showers all the time. I have a 5.5 inch flaccid and Im constantly one of the smallest there
I take public showers often too and I see penises of all sizes. Some growers and some showers. My flaccid ranges everywhere from embarrassingly small to ok (5-6-ish inches.) The Nordic average is about 15 cm.

Eh, fair enough.

Why, though, if you don't mind me asking?

Uh, because it's pretty small and I'd like it to be bigger... I mean, I've never had any complaints but I'm below average and I'd gladly have a bigger member. I'm not trying to be crude, but I'm sure there are plenty of guys in my situation who would change this if we could change one thing about our bodies.

dsp

Uh, because it's pretty small and I'd like it to be bigger... I mean, I've never had any complaints but I'm below average and I'd gladly have a bigger member. I'm not trying to be crude, but I'm sure there are plenty of guys in my situation who would change this if we could change one thing about our bodies.

This is NeoGAF. You're supposed to lie about this sort of thing.

Idba

You could start doing some of them penis exercises and/or get yourself a pump or something like that. I've heard they help

This is NeoGAF. You're supposed to lie about this sort of thing.

I know :) But really there's no point in lying about something online when I'll probably never meet anyone from Gaf, and it's more constructive to have an honest discussion.

You could start doing some of them penis exercises and/or get yourself a pump or something like that. I've heard they help

Are there really penis exercises? I've never heard that. Always thought that stuff like the pumps were nonsense.

Idba

I know :) But really there's no point in lying about something online when I'll probably never meet anyone from Gaf, and it's more constructive to have an honest discussion.

Are there really penis exercises? I've never heard that. Always thought that stuff like the pumps were nonsense.

Did a search, found this forum and this pump (that was recommended by the forum)

I take public showers all the time. I have a 5.5 inch flaccid and Im constantly one of the smallest there

This is not how survey works, dude. A lot of guys who would bring the average down might not go to public showers for a number of reasons, like being embarassed or because they lack confidence. Or another entire different reason.

Condoms? Lmao they are for babies. Real men like me have to duck tape bin liners on our massive dongs becuase even xxl magnums rip within a second

iCLIBk8dnHJ8L.gif

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
This is crazy! Can't Magnum be sued for misrepresentation when their condoms actually aren't that big and can break on well-endowed men?
Their condoms are tapered, so the head is wider than the base. But the problem with a lot of condoms is that the ring is too tight for the girthy men so they can't roll it all the way down. Then it ends up slipping off. With 65mm at the head for a Magnum XL, breakage seems less likely.

Trustex Extra Large's have a larger base (reported at 57mm) but they're not tapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom