• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5% to 10% Of Men Can't Legally Buy Condoms That Fit Without Huge Risk Of It Breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I would urge anyone who has ever broken a condom to at least try a larger size.

There seems to be a false understanding that Magnums are only for massive penises, but that's just not the case.

Unbounded

So now we gotta feel sorry for y'all? Big dick gaf always finding a way to rub it in.

Iunno, I feel bad for everyone who has a problem with their dick. Size is irrelevant to how bad I feel for them.

Besides, a big dick isn't necessarily better by any means. All depends on the person you're with.

TCKaos

Fun fact: The FDA classifies condoms as Class II medical equipment, and as such having them imported illegally can carry a fine of something like $3000.

HUELEN10

Gonna be completely honest, this kinda thing is really frustrating. I had to go all over the place and try a bunch of condoms till I found one that fit even remotely comfortably. Default magnums really suck, (while the rest of it isn't bad, the opening is WAY too small), as do most other condoms.

In the end I had to get a really weird type of condom where it has a rounded tip and the resevoir is on the sides. I can only imagine how it is for people who are even bigger than me. Must be horrible.
I read this entire post in Garnet's voice.

Just curious, how does one become a quality control tester for condoms?

Shoot an email to Trojan and Durex?

I was under the impression that machines tested condoms, not people.

So now we gotta feel sorry for y'all? Big dick gaf always finding a way to rub it in.

The problem isn't related to length. It's related to girth.

Also, being above average is really overrated. To use a baseball analogy: Swinging a bigger bat doesn't make you a better hitter.

It doesn't work that way. Yes you can stop at the base and stop unraveling, but after a minute or two of sex, the friction causes the rest to unroll. This then causes it to get baggy, which then leads to the condom breaking.

This sounds weird but this actually happens if you're very girthy, but only average/slightly above average in length. I'd love to be able to get a custom size condom, as of now every one on the market gives me issues because I basically have a chode.

MattyG

Banned
Oh boy, finally a thread for me, me and my massive donkey schlong. Yup that's right everybody I HAVE. A LARGE. PENIS.

global average is 7.5 inches, on gaf it's 9 inches average
protip : most people lie about dick size
Come on now, people don't lie on NeoGaf, get that silly nonsense out of here.

I've always felt condoms were a bit TOO tight, but never had the wherewithal or necessary ego to buy magnums. And since they fit, I figured regular must be good enough. Maybe I should try them. I just don't want to waste money and have it just slipping off.

nynt9

Why are people so salty about some people discussing a legitimate problem they have? I mean, I know the answer, but come on guys let's be a bit more mature.

I've always wondered why condoms here feel uncomfortable compared to ones I used when I used to live in Europe. Now it all makes sense. Too bad there is no legal solution.

Engell

Maybe its all an Illuminati plan to increase the size in the US.

If people in US with big dicks have harder time using condoms than the average person, then either they will look like idiots trying to get a to small condom on their dick or they will "accidentally" make the girl pregnant(either by not using or the condom breaking)

tumblr_static_5n7wk0ho2esc8k4c8s04oggcs.png

AcridMeat

Banned
I think the easier solution would be to move to Europe.
Magnum constricted my willy last time D:

Also this is the second time this week I get to use this image.
enhanced-buzz-31790-1323104765-11.jpg

Why would the US legally restrict the width dimensions, that's what we need most D:

Robot Pants

Why would the US legally restrict the width dimensions, that's what we need most D:

Let me put on my microscope bifocals

Dont be fooled by this chart. Its a feel good one

16,5 cm is the average swede penis

RDreamer

I would urge anyone who has ever broken a condom to at least try a larger size.

There seems to be a false understanding that Magnums are only for massive penises, but that's just not the case.

Seriously, do it.

I was the assumption magnums were mostly for lengthy men, and I fucking hated condoms because they did not fit at all. They also broke a few times and made me paranoid as fuck. Swapped to magnums and while condoms still kind of suck compared to not, it's like night and day light years better than the regular stuff. So if you're even remotely girthy give 'em a try.

Now you all know a lot more about my penis than you probably should

Skyzard

Banned
What kind of shit condoms are sold in US that are so delicate? European condoms can be stretched as fuck before breaking.

Normal durex doesn't hold up when stretched (more than it's designed for). It also gets pretty leaky from the bottom.

Eats up lube like lava being cooled with a water hose as well.

weepy

This sounds weird but this actually happens if you're very girthy, but only average/slightly above average in length. I'd love to be able to get a custom size condom, as of now every one on the market gives me issues because I basically have a chode.

Wait...chode means something else? I always thought it meant asshole or something. I won't be looking it up. :/

Aselith

Yeah, it really sucks. Honestly, I'm passed condoms at this point. I just want to be able to have sex without killing a woman by rupturing her vaginal walls.

Ultimadrago

I can barely fit in Magnums. They're just enough to not break straight away, but some thrusting is all it takes. It's common for me to have to go through a few in one go. It's annoying.

Knoxcore

That chart can't be right. It looks like the average penis girth will result in a tight condom fit. I think most guys will agree that a condom is a necessary annoyance simply because of a tight fit.

Europe's cute. Dominating the averages and not looking South America's way. Europe's biggest is South America's beginner level penis size.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/03/02/15/and-average-pinoy-penis-size

Let the Latinos teach ya a thing or two or 6+

ZO2dbWO.gif

Kinokou

If you read the op and not just the tittle you'd see that Europe is better at accommodating smaller sizes too. Ripping and slipping off are equally sized problems.

Reading this thread have made me realize they should size condoms like bras
a 85A user has noticeably bigger breasts than a 65A user
I believe it would make it a lot easier to find the correct fit. But that FDA diameter regulation needs to be expanded in both directions asap for that to work in the US.

And it's not just a man problem so y'all should encourage your gals and gal pals to sign that petition too.

Monocle

Maybe its all an Illuminati plan to increase the size in the US.

If people in US with big dicks have harder time using condoms than the average person, then either they will look like idiots trying to get a to small condom on their dick or they will "accidentally" make the girl pregnant(either by not using or the condom breaking)

tumblr_static_5n7wk0ho2esc8k4c8s04oggcs.png
Excuse me, but where did you come by a 100% accurate full scale illustration of my dong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom